+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What's with Niner players and fans?

in interviews and forums they're talking about how "they're hard hitters", "they won't know what hit them", "look what happened to the saints".

last i checked the Giants plays in the NFC EAST. we play the eagles, cowboys and redskins twice a year. our division has played hard hitting football for decades. they get a new coach and all of sudden in one year their the hard hitters of the NFL? .

Re: What's with Niner players and fans?

[quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]in interviews and forums they're talking about how "they're hard hitters", "they won't know what hit them", "look what happened to the saints".

last i checked the Giants plays in the NFC EAST. we play the eagles, cowboys and redskins twice a year. our division has played hard hitting football for decades. they get a new coach and all of sudden in one year their the hard hitters of the NFL? .[/quote]
    Yea. It was donte wittner. He said they play at such a fast speed and hit so hard people are going to get hurt. People will be knocked out of game and he hopes that they won't be hurt to bad.
    Jacobs needs to shut up this fool.

Didn't we own him in the buffalo win that clinched us a playoff spot in 07. I think he was beat by AB and run over by Jacobs in that game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

However this fool is talking openly about hurting people purposely and trying to knock them out of game. Someone needs to light him up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

They are absolutely the most insecure bunch of players and fans that I've ever seen.

The Giants D of the last '80s were notoriously hard hitters (ask Montana and the Bills from SB 25), but they never felt the need to talk about how tough they were. They just went out, hit hard, and did their job.

SF is really sounding pathetic. Both their team and their fans. You've got to see their comments on ESPN articles -- they all sound like a bunch of thug-idiots.

Veteran

When did the saints become a power offense? This whole hard hitting thing is hilarious.

NFC EAST/NFC NORTH are the toughest divisions in the NFC

South and West are SOFT

they'll see what physical is this Sunday...

LOL at taking pride in brutalizing a finesse Saints team...

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="NYtoSanDiego"]in interviews and forums they're talking about how "they're hard hitters", "they won't know what hit them", "look what happened to the saints".

last i checked the Giants plays in the NFC EAST. we play the eagles, cowboys and redskins twice a year. our division has played hard hitting football for decades. they get a new coach and all of sudden in one year their the hard hitters of the NFL? .[/quote]
    Yea. It was donte wittner. He said they play at such a fast speed and hit so hard people are going to get hurt. People will be knocked out of game and he hopes that they won't be hurt to bad.
    Jacobs needs to shut up this fool.

Didn't we own him in the buffalo win that clinched us a playoff spot in 07. I think he was beat by AB and run over by Jacobs in that game[/quote]
    We knocked out 7 opposing QB's last year and I don't remember Giants players talking like this. This guy Witner is not much of a player from what I understand. The crappy players are usually the big talkers.

Well, lets see what the big talkers bring to the game on Sunday.

CC Brown is a big hitter.

Just sayin...

funny how much they as a team has talked this week funny

dont think they have talked that much at all. The Giants have talked more actually.

Either wat you guys are overreacting. Between the two teams htere is really nothing to make a big deal about at all.

To the OP......how do you make a thread bustingon the Niners fans and players for talking too much when you creating a thread about it the same thing essentially????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch