+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The 49ers have no answer for this

If the Giants shut down a prolific offense like GB, how is Smith going to beat them? Look at their stats for the last 4 games. That is who the Giants defense is right now. They are going to school the 9ers on Sunday!

Rushing against the Giants defense

Jets 105

Dallas 49

Atlanta 64

GB 147 66 (Rodgers)

Avg 74.75

Passing

Jets 226

Dallas 251

Atlanta 183

GB 241

Avg -225

Do not feed the trolls.

Bench Player

Re: The 49ers have no answer for this

I prefer to only look at the stats during full moons and high tides.

Bench Player

I prefer to only look at the stats during full moons and high tides.

Giants D has been playing great the past 4 games, but GB was dropping passes left and right. But hey, catching the ball is part of the game.

The Giants D has been much better, but every game is different. Match-ups are different and numerous other factors come into play -- fumbles, INTs, missed calls, wrong calls. And this goes for both teams.

Bench Player

[quote user="Mercury"]If the Giants shut* down a prolific offense like GB, how is Smith going to beat them?* [/quote]

They didnt shut down GB, GB shut their own selves down.

remember the dropped passes?
    lol

[quote user="TheCatchIII"]I prefer to only look at the stats during full moons and high tides.

[/quote]

That's about as often as you say something logical.
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="theyregood"][quote user="Mercury"]If the Giants shut down a prolific offense like GB, how is Smith going to beat them? [/quote]

lol[/quote]

That's why I included the stats for their last for games. Dallas and Atlanta have good offenses too, as in better than the 49ers. We shut them down too, just like we will shut you down on Sunday.
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="Mercury"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="Mercury"]If the Giants shut* down a prolific offense like GB, how is Smith going to beat them?* [/quote]

lol[/quote]

That's why I included the stats for their last for games.* Dallas and Atlanta have good offenses too, as in better than the 49ers.* We shut them down too, just like we will* shut you down on Sunday.
    [/quote]

hell mark sanchez, ****ING SANCHEZ threw for nearly twice the touchdowns and a bunch more yards than alex smith.

lol. are 9er fans really that stupid to believe smith can lead them to a super bowl?

hey they'regood...eli is what 6-1 on the road in the playoffs all time? we've beaten MUCH better teams on the road than the 9ers.

but still i can understand where 9er fans are coming from. this is the first time they've been even remotely relevant in like 15 years, let em have there fun bc it ends badly for them sunday night.

Bench Player

[quote user="Mercury"][quote user="theyregood"][quote user="Mercury"]If the Giants shut* down a prolific offense like GB, how is Smith going to beat them?* [/quote]

lol[/quote]

That's why I included the stats for their last for games.* Dallas and Atlanta have good offenses too, as in better than the 49ers.* We shut them down too, just like we will* shut you down on Sunday.
    [/quote]

yea but if you take a look those teams had bad rushing game. which allowed your d to focus on the pass.

and giants even had worst rushing game than those two teams, lol

@theyregood

theyreNOTgoodENOUGH.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders