+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

who really thinks we,re making the playoffs??

I loved the gmen since I was a little .. I've been a member of this board since 2001.

We are averaging less than 100 yards rushing a game... We are ranked 28th rushing...

With an offensive line like that and with our schedule it will take an amazing effort and remarkable wins to make the playoffs.. I think we are good team but with this schedule and the history of this team I don't think we make the playoffs...prove me wrojng Giants and ill be happier than a pig in ****.

I think Coughlin is a great head coach bit he can't do it by himself.... Quinn the st coach shoulda been long gone by now... Coughlins loyalty with his assistants hurts him sometimes.. hopefully spags gets fired and comes back

Re: who really thinks we,re making the playoffs??

*looks down all sad, backs out of thread, closes door

Hopefully so
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I try to be positive but to be brutally honest, it looks like certain parts of this team are beginning to self destruct. Oline for instance... But it's not new, it started last year in full force and moves should have been made and weren't. Which is ok, I see JR's logic but now we see what happens when you gamble.

I don't see it this year, I just don't. I think Dallas probably walks away with the Div **unless** we sweep them and win more than 2-3. As far as wildcard...too many teams winning games this year I think. Getting a wildcard is a bad numbers game this year I believe.

All-Pro

I hate to say no, but it's not looking good. The last 2 games really hurt them. I say that because I don't think they will win the their next 2 games which means heading into Dallas they will be in a 4 game losing streak and by them I expect the team to fall apart. Players will start complaining, calling others out, others with a hang nail will sit out as the season looks lost, and it could be very ugly.

Why think this way? Well, because they have made a habit if doing it. The comments after the last game where ridiculous. You just lost and are playing a divisional opponent who has owned you and humiliated you last season ending your post season hopes and you lack intensity and thy wanted it more? That says it all people. This team is lost.

All-Pro

[quote user="shotcalla39"]I loved the gmen since I was a little .. I've been a member of this board since 2001.

We are averaging less than 100 yards rushing a game... We are ranked 28th rushing...

With an offensive line like that and with our schedule it will take an amazing effort and remarkable wins to make the playoffs.. I think we are good team but with this schedule and the history of this team I don't think we make the playoffs...prove me wrojng Giants and ill be happier than a pig in ****.

I think Coughlin is a great head coach bit he can't do it by himself.... Quinn the st coach shoulda been long gone by now... Coughlins loyalty with his assistants hurts him sometimes.. hopefully spags gets fired and comes back[/quote]They need to get healthy and fast..if not we'll miss the playoffs unfortunately..

it all comes down to the line manning up in my opinion. so many injurys there and no depth and just plain not very good. our defense is young and injured but they have played well and above expected all year and kept us in every game and have stepped up to allow us to come back wins all year. Eli obviously playing at a high level even without protection. imagine if he actually had ANYONE blocking in front of him so he could set and throw. now that would be an MVP season. Running game - snap - pump fake - draw tackle - loss of yards ---- snap - handoff - make guy miss - tackle - loss of yards - injury. OLine!

I think they will. I don't think Dallas is very good.

Until we see a drastic improvement in the O line & so 100 + yd rushing games here's a scoop for ya parterner... They ain't got a chance .

I feel ashamed for saying this.... but if I am being totally honest.... I don't see us in the playoffs this year.