+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Is Big Brother Done

The number of analyists who have been insinuating that Peyton may retire keeps increasing. I for one am starting to buy into it.

It's not like he hurt a knee, ankle or other extremity.....we're talking three total neck surgeries here.........your thoughts?

Re: Is Big Brother Done

If he does retire, so be it. He had an amazing career and will be a HOF most likely.

If he doesn't retire, then hopefully he can add on to his legacy in INDY.

Either way, it isn't that big of deal( least not to me anyway)
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Peyton great player HOF ,he has nothing more to prove will look good taking over for S.Sharpe on CBS!!

Always effects the league as whole to a degree when a player like Peyton may have to step away....</P>

The NFL is built on success and he was a big part of that. </P>

With that said many great players before himhave retired to make room for the next great player....</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Hope not. Love Peyton. Would be funny if Rob Lowe ended up with the scoop though.

Come on now, the sad Jets fans should be spared some hope during the offseason at least...

I always thought he wasnt going to come back. when you have 150mill in the bank , sb win . endorsements and commercials ,manning camp making millions a year. Why risk never walking again. spinal injuries are very serious.

im pretty sure he retires.

Shannon Sharpe is leaving CBS? I hope not because he is funny and intelligent, plus I like to see what he's gonna wear next. Snappy dresser.

[quote user="ikebibby91"]Shannon Sharpe is leaving CBS? I hope not because he is funny and intelligent, plus I like to see what he's gonna wear next. Snappy dresser.
    [/quote]

you have got to be kidding....He is the worst and most annoying person(I use that term very loosely) I have ever seen on television..He speaks like he has a mouthful of marbles(or something else)....He is the sole reason that I am glad most of our games are played on Fox.....His leaving would make the CBS pre game watchable..
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

[quote user="Harooni"]I always thought he wasnt going to come back. when you have 150mill in the bank , sb win . endorsements and commercials ,manning camp making millions a year. Why risk never walking again. spinal injuries are very serious.

im pretty sure he retires.
    [/quote]

Exactly, or possibly worse since it's his neck. And with soon to be toddler twins at home, such a risk just doesn't seem worth it.