+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @ Niners Fans

@ Niners Fans

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="6">YOU JUST GOT STOMPED OUT
    </font></font>

Bench Player

Re: @ Niners Fans

you guys beat us, great game. i believe we stomped ourselves though. good luck in the superbowl!

Veteran

[quote user="denali22"]you guys beat us, great game. i believe we stomped ourselves though. good luck in the superbowl!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Real truth....</P>

you damn SF 49ers have a ferocious defense....ive never seen eli abused like that since his early rookie years</P>

holy crap your defense is boss</P>

</P>

i really am glad its over</P>

i dont ever want to play SF again</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="denali22"]you guys beat us, great game. i believe we stomped ourselves though. good luck in the superbowl!
    [/quote]

Of course, I wouldn't expect a 49ers fan to say otherwise. Hope you have fun watching us again in two weeks!

Bench Player

Hell of a game. Congrats on going to the superbowl. Hope you guys kill the Pats.

[quote user="Wes"]

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Real truth....</P>

you damn SF 49ers have a ferocious defense....ive never seen eli abused like that since his early rookie years</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

remember, bad conditions meant less of a pass rush. Eli would have been abused in better conditons also that game could have easily been flipped with the calls on the field some were questionable (i'm thinking of the "forward progress" fumble i've never seen that called at that short of a time period) but mostly an excellent officiated game

[quote user="NinerDieHard"][quote user="Wes"]

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Real truth....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

remember, bad conditions meant less of a pass rush. Eli would have been abused in better conditons also that game could have easily been flipped with the calls on the field some were questionable (i'm thinking of the "forward progress" fumble i've never seen that called at that short of a time period) but mostly an excellent officiated game[/quote]0 for 14 on 3rd downs now that is abuse. You defense is not that great, it was the Giants O that has been crappy all year and they did not show up for this game. You do not even want to start discussing the officiating. I guess you did not see all the holds on JPP.

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Real truth....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

remember, bad conditions meant less of a pass rush. Eli would have been abused in better conditons also that game could have easily been flipped with the calls on the field some were questionable (i'm thinking of the "forward progress" fumble i've never seen that called at that short of a time period) but mostly an excellent officiated game[/quote]

Go somewhere w/the bad calls BS. AND it goes the other way. The Giants would have gotten a good rush AND better passing plays too.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Real truth....</p>

you damn SF 49ers have a ferocious defense....ive never seen eli abused like that since his early rookie years</p>

holy crap your defense is boss</p>

</p>

i really am glad its over</p>

i dont ever want to play SF again</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

remember, bad conditions meant less of a pass rush. Eli would have been abused in better conditons also that game could have easily been flipped with the calls on the field some were questionable (i'm thinking of the "forward progress" fumble i've never seen that called at that short of a time period) but mostly an excellent officiated game[/quote]

It was a hard fought game by both teams and there were terrible calls across the board. The same thing could be said about our pass rush not getting to Alex Smith as often because of the weather too. That forward progress call was questionable as well as the first vernon davis TD, the play were rocky bernard was bleeding from the mouth yet Canty was flagged, as well as the lack of holding calls etc etc etc.

[quote user="Jakemall"]Hell of a game. Congrats on going to the superbowl. Hope you guys kill the Pats.[/quote]

Thanks, it was the best NFC Championship game that I can remember. You guys definitely have a good core, good luck to you guys next year.