+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hey G-men..;.

Re: Hey G-men..;.

Stop the personal attacks. This is for FOOTBALL smack

Keep the Mom's basement/Gay stuff out of the conversation. If thats all you've got, then you need to take it elsewhere
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="kalzone"]zombie...clearly,too much free time on your hands down in moms basement
    [/quote]

Very few Californians live in places cold enough to require basements.* We can actually go outside without dressing like an Eskimo.*
    [/quote]

Uhh what? Who goes in the basement when its cold? I seriously have never heard of this

Bench Player

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="kalzone"]zombie...clearly,too much free time on your hands down in moms basement
    [/quote]

Very few Californians live in places cold enough to require basements. We can actually go outside without dressing like an Eskimo.
    [/quote]

Uhh what? Who goes in the basement when its cold? I seriously have never heard of this[/quote]

The foundation of a house has to extend several feet below the deepest point where water freezes. That's why the east coast has basements. Because it is like living on the planet Hoth in the winter and you have to have a deep foundation so you can get below the frost line. The coldest temperature on record in San Francisco was maybe 29 degrees.

We don't go into our basements to watch football because we don't have basements. That is a cold-weather thing.

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Stop the personal attacks. This is for FOOTBALL smack

Keep the Mom's basement/Gay stuff out of the conversation. If thats all you've got, then you need to take it elsewhere
    [/quote]Grazie!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="kalzone"]last time I looked 9ers had 5 titles. enjoy the beatdown
    [/quote]

The last time you looked could have been 18 years ago.

Last time I looked, 1994 was a long time ago. Google hadn't been invented yet and nobody knew who Monica Lewinsky was. People probably still made "mix tapes". Michael Jackson still had a tiny bit of black in his skin.

The Giants have been NFL champions 7 times.

They have competed for the NFL title in 8 of their 10 decades (a win tomorrow makes it 9 out of 10).

They are the only team to win Super Bowls in 3 consecutive decades.

In the last 25 years, nobody has won more than 3 Super Bowls and the Giants are one of the teams who've won 3.

The Giants have the NFL record for most playoff appearances at 31.

You
    guys had them all bunched up in one decade and then the sloppy seconds
    with Steve Young thrown in, and you've been playing since the 1940s.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The pine barrens are eagles territory..

Anyways might I digress, I look very much forward to seeing the G-men play the inflated 13-3 49ers. I mean after all you were given 5 automatic wins playing in that pathetic division called the NFC west. You barely beat the Giants the first time around in your own home, and last week you BARELY beat a Saints team that never won a playoff game outside New Orleans, and which turned the ball over 5 times (and you guys STILL HAD TO COME BACK AND WIN) Tomorrow night is going to be a long night if your 49ers fan...Get your Anchor Steams ready, because come 8 pm PST you will be drowning out your sorrows.

Bench Player

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="bubblesmcgee"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="kalzone"]zombie...clearly,too much free time on your hands down in moms basement
    [/quote]

Very few Californians live in places cold enough to require basements.* We can actually go outside without dressing like an Eskimo.*
    [/quote]

Uhh what? Who goes in the basement when its cold? I seriously have never heard of this[/quote]

The foundation of a house has to extend several feet below the deepest point where water freezes.* That's why the east coast has basements.* Because it is like living on the planet Hoth in the winter* and you have to have a deep foundation so you can get below the frost line.* The coldest temperature on record in San Francisco was maybe 29 degrees.

We don't go into our basements to watch football because we don't have basements.* That is a cold-weather thing.*
    [/quote]
    You don't have basements because thats where the building would go during an earthquake. Prepare to get rocked tomorrow!

Starter

[quote user="nygfan7387"]The pine barrens are eagles territory[/quote]Since when did the NFL become Gangland?

Bench Player

Inflated record?? At least the niners have a record to be proud of. The Giants win at Green Bay was hyped beyond all recognition. You needed a hail mary..as Nolte said at the end of 48 hours. You're history...end of story. Niners 22 Giants 6

What game were you watching? Giants didnt NEED that hail mary .They won by 17.And even without that play they had a 3 point lead at the half.You make it sound like without that play they lose.Whatever dude.Whatever helps you get throught the next 8 or so hours
    #80 Get Well Soon