+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

San Frannie-3rd worst Redzone TD %

San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL.

with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone.

big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's.

that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?

Re: San Frannie-3rd worst Redzone TD %

[quote user="giantsfan420"]San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL. with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone. big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's. that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?[/quote]

the last three games the Giants have been at 46% and the Niners at 60%....

why do think the Giants are going to have such and easy time of it????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="giantsfan420"]San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL. with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone. big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's. that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?[/quote]

[/quote]

i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont.

maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake???

all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise.

oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35??

i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere.

for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game.

i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right?

if not, show me where it says i cant

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote] i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont. maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake??? all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise. oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35?? i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere. for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game. i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right? if not, show me where it says i cant[/quote]

damn bro....chill...

my avatar clearly shows I think the Niners will lose. What in my post lead you to believe I dont think the Giants can or will win???

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window.

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

**** stats just win

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote] i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont. maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake??? all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise. oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35?? i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere. for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game. i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right? if not, show me where it says i cant[/quote]

damn bro....chill...

my avatar clearly shows I think the Niners will lose. What in my post lead you to believe I dont think the Giants can or will win???

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.*But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window.

[/quote]

just saying, it took sf 5 turnovers to get to 36 points. w/o turnovers, which i think we'll be careful with the ball, i cant see the 9ers keeping up with us at all.

they are a 15 play, run the ball, throw it short type team.

when u get into the redzone, fg's wont do it against us.

i agree tho, **** stats just win. i was just throwing out a pretty important stat i had not seen anybody mention. and for me at least, whoever can score touchdowns is gonna win. seeing as they dont have that big play ability like we do, and they struggled all season with it, it favors us imo. u say the last 3 games they were at 60% well then what does that mean the previous 13 games were for them?

and the last 3 games we've been getting a ton of big plays/td's. so redzone effeciency isnt a bugaboo for us imo unless we dont get any big plays. then we will most absolutely need to score in the redzone.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="GameTime"]

damn bro....chill...

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window.

[/quote] just saying, it took sf 5 turnovers to get to 36 points. w/o turnovers, which i think we'll be careful with the ball, i cant see the 9ers keeping up with us at all. they are a 15 play, run the ball, throw it short type team. when u get into the redzone, fg's wont do it against us. i agree tho, **** stats just win. i was just throwing out a pretty important stat i had not seen anybody mention. and for me at least, whoever can score touchdowns is gonna win. seeing as they dont have that big play ability like we do, and they struggled all season with it, it favors us imo. u say the last 3 games they were at 60% well then what does that mean the previous 13 games were for them?[/quote]

I dont need to be convinced the Giants can and will win....

Bench Player

[quote user="GameTime"]I dont need to be convinced the Giants can and will win....[/quote]

See though....

You have missed the whole point of the internet.

You, for some reason have tried to have an intelligent conversation. What are you thinking?

All you have to say.

Giants 1,000,000 Niners 0

It's so easy!

Just ask "Coach" []

[quote user="TheCatchIII"][quote user="GameTime"]I dont need to be convinced the Giants can and will win....[/quote]

See though....

You have missed the whole point of the internet.

You, for some reason have tried to have an intelligent conversation.* What are you thinking?

All you have to say.

Giants 1,000,000 Niners 0

It's so easy!

Just ask "Coach" []

[/quote]Actually NYG 3,000,000 SF 03.

You see we can give you some credit lol
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul