+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Watchdogs in Candlestick will be on alert

Hello Giants fans,
    I've been on this board all week "trolling" as some of you would say since I'm a Niner fan that has stirred up the pot .

I got bit of news to Giants fans making their way to San Francisco to see the game at the 'Stick...It has been reported on Bay Area news radio KCBS that undercover San Francisco police officers will be at Candlestick Park in the stands posed as Giants fans with team apparel and all...This is at the request of the NFL after the problems of Saints fans being threatend the week before.

Re: Watchdogs in Candlestick will be on alert

Man, imagine if you are one of those officers and you are a die hard 49ers fan and you have to cheer whenever the Giants do something good.

And I don't really think you are trolling unless you say something completely asinine like Alex Smith is an Elite QB or that the 49ers have better WR's.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Man, imagine if you are one of those officers and you are a die hard 49ers fan and you have to cheer whenever the Giants do something good.

And I don't really think you are trolling unless you say something completely asinine like Alex Smith is an Elite QB or that the 49ers have better WR's.[/quote]

I think the opportunity to tase one of those animals (not directed at 49er fans since all teams have them) repeatedly would offset any disgust having to "fake cheer" for the opponent.

People like that make what should be a fun event into catastrophes for some fans. Hopefully they get a few of them with a MagLite shampoo.

Bench Player

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Man, imagine if you are one of those officers and you are a die hard 49ers fan and you have to cheer whenever the Giants do something good.

And I don't really think you are trolling unless you say something completely asinine like Alex Smith is an Elite QB or that the 49ers have better WR's.[/quote]

LMAO!! No I won't stoop that low to make a post like that..Still his performance against the Saints has raised my level of hope

[quote user="Fastphilly"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Man, imagine if you are one of those officers and you are a die hard 49ers fan and you have to cheer whenever the Giants do something good.

LMAO!! No I won't stoop that low to make a post like that..Still his performance against the Saints has raised my level of hope [/quote]Reminds me a ton of Eli back in 07 actually. He probably won't have a pretty game for 55 minutes but those last 5, he can be reliable.