+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Why we win/lose - Point - Counter point (NYG vs SF)

Lets go SF fans. Make your point. I will start it with one of your favorite points.

Point - SF beat the best offense in the Saints.

Counter Point - Sorry but GB was the 2nd best offense in NFL history this year, and they have only lost 2 previous games @ their place in recent NFL history. Now it is 2 of those 3 were vs the NYG in the last 4 years.

CP - NO scores about 10 less points on the road vs home. Thats why no one wanted to play in NO.

CP - Rodgers was better than Brees this year.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

Re: Why we win/lose - Point - Counter point (NYG vs SF)

Your points make no sense. Niners arent gb and giants arent no. How bout you make an actual point?

I can throw a couple out.

1. We already beat you once this year.

2. Eli is a pick machine when pressured.

3. We are superior in 2 out of three phases of the game.

4. We have a better coach.

5. We are at home.

Chew on those and i will get back to u when you are done sputtering out your excuses.

[quote user="jerseyblues"]Your points make no sense. Niners arent gb and giants arent no. How bout you make an actual point?

5. We are at home.

Chew on those and i will get back to u when you are done sputtering out your excuses.[/quote]1. True. The only counter one could offer here was due to having one of the most banged up defenses this year but even then, we didn't respect Alex Smith enough and we paid the price.

2. This is the 2011-2012 season. Stop thinking it's the last season. He's been one of the better QB's this year while under pressure. David Diehl is his LT and currently surrenders the most pressure per snap out of them all. He does pretty well considering he doesn't have a Pro Bowl LT like Staley.

3. For the season? Sure, I'll agree. Recently? Hardly. Our defense has only allowed 6 points in 2 games (Most of the world isn't counting those bogus TD's GB received) while you guys surrendered 32 to NO. But they are a great offense? NO only scores an average of 26 points a game on the road and you let them have more than that.

4. Really dude? I know you guys are in love with Harbaugh since you guys are relevant since forever but please...Has your coach taken a new franchise to the AFC championship in it's 2nd year or beat an undefeated team (arguably THE best team of all time) in the Superbowl? Show Coughlin a little bit more respect please.

5. True but don't forget, this is one of the best teams that plays on the road during the playoffs. Should be a great game.

[quote user="jerseyblues"]Your points make no sense. Niners arent gb and giants arent no. How bout you make an actual point?

5. We are at home.

Chew on those and i will get back to u when you are done sputtering out your excuses.[/quote]Apparently you do not know how to read. Your fan base has been using the 1st topic of beating NO as a standing platform. Welcome to the forums newb. Great entrance as most of your 49ers brethren have done.

1) CP- when we were missing a lot of key players. Have you seen the difference since we have gotten them back? If not you are blind.

2) Really? Which ANALyst did you get that from? Do a little research.

Eli has thrown almost as many TDS in the 4th quarter 15 (new NFL record if you haven't heard yet ) vs Smith in the entire Season = 17. And is also one of the most sacked qbs who seems to only favor two targets when he is actually allowed to throw the ball (2nd least amount attempts in all of the nfl behind TEBOW)

3. What dope have you been smoking? You mean that 16th rated pass defense or the 93 rushing yards we had on you w/o our top back in bradshaw? Before you mention our stats re-read CP 1.

4) Now I know you are a joke. A better coach? What has he won yet? TC brought a expansion franchise to two AFCCG, and already has 1 SB ring as a Coach and also as a coordinator. Again put down the dope, dope.

5) Ever heard of the road warriors? If not try to google it. The NYG are better away then at home.

Chew on that San Fran Kid. And if you plan on coming back into this thread. At least read before you open your mouth. And I know it may be tough, but try to counter my points, instead of ignoring the facts and moving on to something else, as it seems you San Fran fans love to do.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

Interesting. Yawn.

1. Excuses, excuses. You lost. We beat you. Deal with it.

2. I dont need an analyst, i have eyes.

3. Our defense and special teams are superior. Its simply a fact. The stats support it, the records support it...im obviously not going to convince you, but that doesnt make it not true.

4. Harbaugh is coach of the year by a landslide. If coughlin were coach of the year i would say you have the better coach...but he isnt and i wont.

5. Ok. We earned home field and are happy to have it. If you are happy to be on the road then we are all happy. Yay.

Your only point was that you beat gb and you feel that is a more valuable win than beating no. I think both were impressive, but i also think both are irrelavant in this matchup.

5. We are at home.

Chew on those and i will get back to u when you are done sputtering out your excuses.[/quote]

1) Yes, but the Giants are healthier on both sides of the ball now.
    2)Not this season.
    3)What phases would that be?
    4) Does better mean younger in your eyes?
    5) There's the SF slight advantage.

Bench Player

Fair response. And yes, it will be a great game. Hope we win.

[quote user="jerseyblues"]4. Harbaugh is coach of the year by a landslide. If coughlin were coach of the year i would say you have the better coach...but he isnt and i wont.
    .[/quote]

I agree Harbaugh will win coach of the year, and rightfully so, but that is more of an indication of the coaching turmoil last season with the Niners, and having the team, who has all the talent in the world, really believe in themselves and play like they should. Heck, Marvin Lewis won that honors 2 years ago with the Bengals! But Coughlin is the more experienced coach who has been there, done that and I wiould have to say that the Giants have the edge in coaching.

Bench Player

Coughlin has the experience and the hardware, no doubt. But harbaugh is out coaching, out game planning, and out motivating everyone this year. The NFL is about Now and right now i would rather have harbs. Peyton, coughlin, Tomlin...all have been out coached in my opinion. We came in with a winning game plan, more motivated, and defeated three of the best in the NFL. Maybe this time things will be different. I wouldn't bet on it though.oh, and he beat Lewis too. Anyway, this isn't a debate I am going to win on your board, but suffice to say, i would take harbaugh right now.

[quote user="jerseyblues"]Coughlin has the experience and the hardware, no doubt. But harbaugh is out coaching, out game planning, and out motivating everyone this year. The NFL is about Now and right now i would rather have harbs. Peyton, coughlin, Tomlin...all have been out coached in my opinion. We came in with a winning game plan, more motivated, and defeated three of the best in the NFL. Maybe this time things will be different. I wouldn't bet on it though.oh, and he beat Lewis too. Anyway, this isn't a debate I am going to win on your board, but suffice to say, i would take harbaugh right now.[/quote]

He didn't outcoach his brother! ;-)
    I never said Lewis was a good coach.
    And to be honest, this isn't a debate you would win on any board, except maybe the 49er's.