+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin III

Bench Player

Robert Griffin III

He is light years better than Andrew Luck.
    Ive seen them both play.

Re: Robert Griffin III

Uuuuh

I really don't see this "sure thing" that Andrew Luck is, but I don't see much in Griffin either.

[quote user="greenca190"]I really don't see this "sure thing" that Andrew Luck is, but I don't see much in Griffin either.[/quote]

if you ask me. luck is far from a "sure thing." he's a very good player, but when i watch him, i see a more mobile sam bradford. i really dont see what all the hype is about. ive seen parts of 3 games this year that i could watch, and he doesnt WOW me as much as some other guys ive seen. why is everybody so sold on this kid? i think hell make a pretty good NFL QB, but they are already calling him the second coming of peyton manning. why? i just dont see it.

Griffin is a stud for sure but he's not the prospect Luck is in that Luck plays in a pro-style offense and is text book as far as making all the throws and reads an NFL QB makes....and he's smart too. Give Luck a Justin Blackmon or a Robert Woods and watch what the guy does.

Griffin has all the talent in the world but he doesn't have the size of a prototypical QB and is still considered pretty raw as far as a prospect. I like Griffin a lot too and I think he'll end up moving up the draft boards pretty fast next year with all the teams looking QB. I'd def take him over a guy like Landry Jones but.....

As far an NFL QB prospect goes....None are better than Luck IMHO.

Bench Player

I like Matt Barkley over both of them.

1. Barkley
    2. Griffin
    3. Luck

[quote user="SmashmouthD"]He is light years better than Andrew Luck.
    Ive seen them both play.[/quote]Lucks been down a bit on his game lately is the problem so everyones changing there minds now on who they like because Barkley and Griffin are playing insane but Luck is still extremely good and i have Barkley by a nose over him but that could change again by Draft time I like all 3 better then landry Jones

[quote user="greenca190"]I really don't see this "sure thing" that Andrew Luck is, but I don't see much in Griffin either.[/quote]

Nobody is a sure thing. I believe Luck is the best prospect. However, its a pretty strong Qb class at the top. Griffin was a guy who has done nothing but impress me. He has shown the accuracy that makes good NFL QBs. Barkley is also a good pro prospect and then a notch blow is Jones, who is still a good prospect.

What stinks is we can virtually guarantee 1 of these 4 good prospects will be a Redskin next year.

I think Luck and Barkley have an advantage somewhat by playing in pro style offenses. But I do like what I see from Griffin III.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="jax5338"][quote user="greenca190"]I really don't see this "sure thing" that Andrew Luck is, but I don't see much in Griffin either.[/quote]

if you ask me. luck is far from a "sure thing." he's a very good player, but when i watch him, i see a more mobile sam bradford. i really dont see what all the hype is about. ive seen parts of 3 games this year that i could watch, and he doesnt WOW me as much as some other guys ive seen. why is everybody so sold on this kid? i think hell make a pretty good NFL QB, but they are already calling him the second coming of peyton manning. why? i just dont see it.
    [/quote]Go to my Youtube page and click playlist I have 10 games of Andrew Luck on there 5 of Robert Griffin
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JMPasq#g/p

+ Reply to Thread