+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert Griffin III

Re: Robert Griffin III

Anyone that follows the Draft check out my Youtube pages JPDraftjedi SEC or Jmpasq.2012 Draft Film Room thread has a ton of videos on the first page. Also check out www.Draftbreakdown the draft site im affiliated with

Veteran

[quote user="jax5338"][quote user="greenca190"]I really don't see this "sure thing" that Andrew Luck is, but I don't see much in Griffin either.[/quote]

if you ask me. luck is far from a "sure thing." he's a very good player, but when i watch him, i see a more mobile sam bradford. i really dont see what all the hype is about. ive seen parts of 3 games this year that i could watch, and he doesnt WOW me as much as some other guys ive seen. why is everybody so sold on this kid? i think hell make a pretty good NFL QB, but they are already calling him the second coming of peyton manning. why? i just dont see it.
    [/quote]

This is why:
    - he has all the intangibles
    - he has all the production
    - he has all the physical attributes

Those 3 things equal success at any position.

Look at busts like Leaf and Russel. They didn't have the Intangibles. Then you have guys like Manning who had all three and he is one of the best QBs to ever play.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Anyone that follows the Draft check out my Youtube pages JPDraftjedi SEC or Jmpasq.2012 Draft Film Room thread has a ton of videos on the first page. Also check out www.Draftbreakdown the draft site im affiliated with[/quote]

Watch your videos all the time. Seriously thank you for taking the time to put them up.

rg3 from week 1 against tcu has shown he is an absolute beasssssst..im a notre dame fan but i love watching baylor play..system is different in standford..but i think rg3 still has a chance to be a real good nfl qb..and people that say that hes too small..hes 6'2 220..and can run..drew brees is 6 foot and i think he is doing just fine for himself

Veteran

[quote user="smashndash715"]rg3 from week 1 against tcu has shown he is an absolute beasssssst..im a notre dame fan but i love watching baylor play..system is different in standford..but i think rg3 still has a chance to be a real good nfl qb..and people that say that hes too small..hes 6'2 220..and can run..drew brees is 6 foot and i think he is doing just fine for himself[/quote]

Yea I would say Brees is doing pretty well lol

[quote user="smashndash715"]rg3 from week 1 against tcu has shown he is an absolute beasssssst..im a notre dame fan but i love watching baylor play..system is different in standford..but i think rg3 still has a chance to be a real good nfl qb..and people that say that hes too small..hes 6'2 220..and can run..drew brees is 6 foot and i think he is doing just fine for himself[/quote]If RG3 is to small then so is Barkley

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="smashndash715"]rg3 from week 1 against tcu has shown he is an absolute beasssssst..im a notre dame fan but i love watching baylor play..system is different in standford..but i think rg3 still has a chance to be a real good nfl qb..and people that say that hes too small..hes 6'2 220..and can run..drew brees is 6 foot and i think he is doing just fine for himself[/quote]If RG3 is to small then so is Barkley[/quote]

exactly...ppl are crazy if they dont believe in rg3 cause his size

Bench Player

Case Closed

Heisman Baby !

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

[quote user="SmashmouthD"]Case Closed

Heisman Baby ![/quote]

Doesn't mean he's better than Luck but the trophy was well deserved. He had a great year.

Things are really going to heat up come combine time about who the second QB taken off the board will be.

I think Griffin is going to end up taking that slot over Barkley.

there have been many Heisman winning QBs that have not panned out in the NFL or even made the NFL.</P>

</P>

But Griffin III may make a splash and was deserving of the award this year, congrats!</P>

</P>

</P>
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

+ Reply to Thread