+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robert Griffin III

Re: Robert Griffin III

I think RG3 is just a more accurate Mike Vick with the good character
    and the ability to read a defense. The only thing I think could happen
    is because of his size and most likely have to scramble for his first
    few years most likely on a bad team with a bad oline (fins/skins?) and
    that could cause him to be roughed up a but too much for him to take.
    Though he could be a Scrambling Drew Brees for all we know. Somewhat
    comparable to Dnabb?/randall cunningham? as well.

Lol you guys are funny. What's protyoe qb size? 6'4 230ish? What's rg, 6'2 220ish? At least that's what I think he's listed we won't know for sure till combine

Rg is an amazing prospect and I think there is a slight chance a team could try and move up for him and take him over luck. Doubt it but you never know.

[quote user="thegreatone"]Lol you guys are funny. What's protyoe qb size? 6'4 230ish? What's rg, 6'2 220ish? At least that's what I think he's listed we won't know for sure till combine[/quote]

I mentioned size being in Luck's favor when talking about the two as (prospects) in the eyes of NFL scouts.....Taking nothing away from Griffin....or Barkley. I felt the need to make the discrepancy between who the more prototypical QB was in the eyes of GM's and scouts... "prototypical" the word that usually comes up when franchises are deciding their franchise leaders....WR's, RB's, QB's....etc...

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="thegreatone"]Lol you guys are funny. What's protyoe qb size? 6'4 230ish? What's rg, 6'2 220ish? At least that's what I think he's listed we won't know for sure till combine[/quote]

I mentioned size being in Luck's favor when talking about the two as (prospects) in the eyes of NFL scouts.....Taking nothing away from Griffin....or Barkley. I felt the need to make the discrepancy between who the more prototypical QB was in the eyes of GM's and scouts... "prototypical" the word that usually comes up when franchises are deciding their franchise leaders....WR's, RB's, QB's....etc...[/quote]still when you see someone like RG3, who has the IT factor, and is 2 inches and 10 pounds away from prototypical its really not a factor. Imo he will go top 5 to either miami or wash(god i hope not). would love to see him go to KC

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="thegreatone"]Lol you guys are funny. What's protyoe qb size? 6'4 230ish? What's rg, 6'2 220ish? At least that's what I think he's listed we won't know for sure till combine[/quote]

I mentioned size being in Luck's favor when talking about the two as (prospects) in the eyes of NFL scouts.....Taking nothing away from Griffin....or Barkley. I felt the need to make the discrepancy between who the more prototypical QB was in the eyes of GM's and scouts... "prototypical" the word that usually comes up when franchises are deciding their franchise leaders....WR's, RB's, QB's....etc...[/quote]still when you see someone like RG3, who has the IT factor, and is 2 inches and 10 pounds away from prototypical its really not a factor. Imo he will go top 5 to either miami or wash(god i hope not). would love to see him go to KC
    [/quote]

Really don't want him in the NFC East....Much rather see the Redskins take Barkley. The thought of what Griffin could do for the Skins is outright scary....

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="titwio"][quote user="thegreatone"]Lol you guys are funny. What's protyoe qb size? 6'4 230ish? What's rg, 6'2 220ish? At least that's what I think he's listed we won't know for sure till combine[/quote]

[/quote]

Really don't want him in the NFC East....Much rather see the Redskins take Barkley. The thought of what Griffin could do for the Skins is outright scary....[/quote]same here brother. it would be mcnabb all over again except i think he'll torture us even more. wash has some good young recievers and helu seems to be coming on nicely. give shanahan a qb of rg3 caliber and they will be extremely dangerous. please take barkley wash!

+ Reply to Thread