+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants fan living in the Bay

Bench Player

Giants fan living in the Bay

Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed

Re: Giants fan living in the Bay

[quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]

Have you ever been to Philly.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Bench Player

[quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]I take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]I take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.[/quote]Nice try niner boy! []
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]I take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.[/quote]

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization. Why are you here anyway?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]I take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.[/quote]

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization.* Why are you here anyway?
    [/quote]This is Smack Talk central right? Well, I'm here to talk smack. Duh.

Bench Player

You do know that most of the nations tech comes from the bay area and are Niner fans? So "uneducated" doesn't really work moron. Obviously you're just some low life scum bag living in the projects using your local public library's computer.

Bench Player

[quote user="DidHeDied"]You do know that most of the nations tech comes from the bay area and are Niner fans? So "uneducated" doesn't really work moron. Obviously you're just some low life scum bag living in the projects using your local public library's computer.[/quote]

My point exactly^

Living comfortably in my quiet neighborhood using my private wifi connection.

Touched a nerve somewhere.

I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in these 9er "fans". Most other teams fans come and talk football, hell we even have some EAGLES fans who are capable of rational conversation. These 9er fans are BY FAR the most obnoxious, least educated (in regards to football, I have no idea what you clowns do) that have come here for quite some time.

I'm trying to think of the last team we've played that had so many ignorant fans come here, I'm completely stumped. Pretty much any other fans talk some trash but at least do a decent job backing some of it up in the realm of reality. These fools are running around posting about Alex Smith playing like Montana...WTF planet are you guys on?

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="ecstussy"]Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed[/quote]I take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.[/quote]

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization. Why are you here anyway?
    [/quote]This is Smack Talk central right? Well, I'm here to talk smack. Duh.[/quote]

It's usually implied for (a) this week's opponent or (b) division rivals. Honestly if asked to name the 32 NFL teams most people would run out around 26 and forget the Titans exist.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread