+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Have not been blown out this year. today could be the day

The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Have not been blown out this year. today could be the day

If it's any game that we're getting blown out, it's probably this one, not even the GB game.

Let's see how this team reacts tonight. I'm scared of the Saint's offense, Sproles and Brees are dangerous

we also haven't blown any 1 out ourselves, i think we are due for a double digit win.

[quote user="miked1958"]

The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.

[/quote]
    Any given Sunday bro...We will beat the Saints tonight, I promise you that.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

How sure of you are this?!

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

How sure of you are this?![/quote]
    So sure I can almost smell it

http://www.iwu.edu/~amills/cs126/Magic8Ball.html

I asked the magic 8 ball "will the giants beat the saints" and it said "Yes"

So looks like a win tonight!

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]

http://www.iwu.edu/~amills/cs126/Magic8Ball.html

I asked the magic 8 ball "will the giants beat the saints" and it said "Yes"

So looks like a win tonight!

[/quote]
    I did it too and it said "Absolutely Yes"!! That's all I need to hear, we're taking this one boys!

Can the magic 8 ball line up at tackle?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Responce "without a doubt"

Were in!