+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rodgers inaccurate and receivers dropped 6-8 balls, why?

I do not know, but to me it looked like the pressure was a factor. Some was on the wrs, some on rodgers, some on both.

But if you noticed a couple times rodgers rushed his throws after he was hit.

Also look at nelsons drop. He was going to get leveled if he caught the ball. He had some what of a high low coverage on him.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro

Re: Rodgers inaccurate and receivers dropped 6-8 balls, why?

Some where due to pressure, some where just bad throws, at least one was because of a hard hit, and some where not for huge gains anyway.

They had their drops, but the media blew it up as a reason they lost. Forget about the non call of helmet to helmet on Eli, the horrible call on Osi, the bad spot on the run by Ware, the fumble that wasn't, and the numerous holding calls Green Bay got away with. How about the Giants just flat out beat them from start to finish?

Giants won on the outside, forced rodgers to throw over the middle where he does not like to throw.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I do not know, but to me it looked like the pressure was a factor. Some was on the wrs, some on rodgers, some on both. But if you noticed a couple timesrodgers rushed his throws after he was hit. Also look at nelsons drop. He was going to get leveled if he caught the ball. He had some what of a high low coverage on him.[/quote]Pressure might have been # 3 on the list unless you are referring to mental pressure. I think we did a great job of confusing Rodgers in changing up our coverages. We were also superb in not allowing him to find his rhythm. The drops were something which plagued them all year. Some guys can catch all the balls andothers just catch some of the balls. They were able to mask that flaw all year by overwhelming teams. No such luck with the Gmen.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I do not know, but to me it looked like the pressure was a factor. Some was on the wrs, some on rodgers, some on both. But if you noticed a couple times rodgers rushed his throws after he was hit. Also look at nelsons drop. He was going to get leveled if he caught the ball. He had some what of a high low coverage on him.[/quote]

come on man....

do you have to justify everything..

The Pack played a sub par game. The Giants had something to do with that of course but there were things they failed at all on their own.

That game is over an matters not anymore....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="buddy33"]Some where due to pressure, some where just bad throws, at least one was because of a hard hit, and some where not for huge gains anyway.

They had their drops, but the media blew it up as a reason they lost. Forget about the non call of helmet to helmet on Eli, the horrible call on Osi, the bad spot on the run by Ware, the fumble that wasn't, and the numerous holding calls Green Bay got away with. How about the Giants just flat out beat them from start to finish?[/quote]That is why I am getting tired of the Media BS, and I am done being swayed by the regurgitation of a bunch of like minded lemmings.

I am done with those idiots. Funny thing is, they are worse then fans. Because when they are wrong 99% of the time they just move on like they had never said anything (Sapp, and i do like him in general), or that everyone thought that way so they are not in the wrong (Mark Moose Malouses)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="DragonSoul"]I do not know, but to me it looked like the pressure was a factor. Some was on the wrs, some on rodgers, some on both. But if you noticed a couple times*rodgers rushed his throws after he was hit. Also look at nelsons drop. He was going to get leveled if he caught the ball. He had some what of a high low coverage on him.[/quote]Pressure might have been # 3 on the list unless you are referring to mental pressure. I think we did a great job of confusing Rodgers in changing up our coverages. We were also superb in not allowing him to find his rhythm. The drops were something which plagued them all year. Some guys can catch all the balls and*others just catch some of the balls. They were able to mask that flaw all year by overwhelming teams. No such luck with the Gmen.[/quote]Some were from mental pressure, some from actual pressure, and some just drops.

Actually the only 3 games they had drops from what i have heard was both of our games and KC. Two of those they lost. Not sure what happened in KC, and in our 1st game I felt it was more mental, but not as much pressure due to our front 7 getting on them.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I do not know, but to me it looked like the pressure was a factor. Some was on the wrs, some on rodgers, some on both. But if you noticed a couple times rodgers rushed his throws after he was hit. Also look at nelsons drop. He was going to get leveled if he caught the ball. He had some what of a high low coverage on him.[/quote]

come on man....

do you have to justify everything..

The Pack played a sub par game. The Giants had something to do with that of course but there were things they failed at all on their own.

That game is over an matters not anymore....

[/quote]Nope I just need to put something out there that has some semblance of the truth. While we got screwed by the refs in the first GB game, we had our chances to win it.

We even had a better chance to win in SF with all that we went through if it was not for KGS love for shotgun draws from the 3rd quarter and into the whole 4th quarter of the game.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

What was the deepest pass Aaron Rodgers attempted?

Off the top of my head, I remember the one deep pass where Jordy Nelson essentially had to play defense to keep Aaron Ross from picking it off.

Don't forget, the offensive coordinator losing his son probably put a psychological damper on the team as well...