+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Giants game plan for Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.

Re: The Giants game plan for Sunday

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]Protect the women and children, we've been invaded by a hoard of left coasters.
    No one remembers who came in second.

i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.

[quote user="Niners Rule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

Yeah, Laughing themselves hysterical when Smitty throws his 3rd pick.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
    Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
    Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.[/quote]

And here I thought that the 9ers organization generated a classy fan base...

BOOM!!!

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias.

Here's a few reasons why:

-Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents

-Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points.

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

I see words, but all I can understand is:

"Blah blah blah blah...I'm scared we are going to lose big so I am annonomouslyacting brave on the Giants website.....blah blah blah...I just peed a little....blah blah blah...."

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="NinersRule"]The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias. Here's a few reasons why: -Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents -Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points. -Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]

Here's to hoping those stats help you sleep nights. [B]

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin