+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Giants game plan for Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.

Re: The Giants game plan for Sunday

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]Protect the women and children, we've been invaded by a hoard of left coasters.
    No one remembers who came in second.

i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.

[quote user="Niners Rule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

Yeah, Laughing themselves hysterical when Smitty throws his 3rd pick.

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
    Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="slipknottin"]i have to say, this forum is used to getting trolled,but 9ers fans are clearly the stupidest of the bunch.[/quote]
    Agreed. Out of all the fans that come here, 9ers fans are horrible.[/quote]

And here I thought that the 9ers organization generated a classy fan base...

BOOM!!!

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps

This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias.

Here's a few reasons why:

-Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents

-Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points.

-Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game

[quote user="NinersRule"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY26rgd4aps This is the feared Giants defense that Alex Smith has to watch out for. Man, are these guys tough. 2 Giants players suffered major injuries and were able to bounce back in no time. Frank Gore has no chance. I have a feeling there will be a lot of "injuries" on the Giants come Sunday.[/quote]

I see words, but all I can understand is:

"Blah blah blah blah...I'm scared we are going to lose big so I am annonomouslyacting brave on the Giants website.....blah blah blah...I just peed a little....blah blah blah...."

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="NinersRule"]The Giants are the most overrated team in the playoffs. Giants benefit so much from the East coast media bias. Here's a few reasons why: -Giants were outscored in the regular season. 24.6 points scored vs 25 pts for opponents -Niners offense is just as good as Giants offense. Niners: 23.8 pts vs Giants: 24.6 pts. Both teams basically scored the same amount of points. -Niners defense is way better. Niners: 14.3 pts/game. Giants: 25 pts/ game[/quote]

Here's to hoping those stats help you sleep nights. [B]

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.