+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Rex Ryan was actually humble

I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.

Re: Rex Ryan was actually humble

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.[/quote]
    The reason why there was no comments on this thread is that no one on this board gives a rats a-- what that tub of lard has to say. Why would we care if he comes out and picks us when we all know deep down he is rooting for niners. Please
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="TroyArcher"]I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.[/quote]
    The reason why there was no comments on this thread is that no one on this board gives a rats a-- what that tub of lard has to say. Why would we care if he comes out and picks us when we all know deep down he is rooting for niners. Please[/quote]
    I will make sure to check with before posting again. I want to make sure you approve. I did not realize you were the subject monitor.

Starter

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.[/quote]Off topic but did you really join on 9/11?

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"]I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.[/quote]Off topic but did you really join on 9/11?[/quote]
    I have joined multiple times as my account was locked. I did not even realize it was 9-11.

To little...to late. The team is rude and classless like the coach. There is only one team in NY and it wears blue.