+ Reply to Thread

Phil Simms on Travis Beckum

Watching Inside the NFL on Showtime, out of nowhere, I coulda swore Phil Simms started extolling the accolades of Travis Beckum. Says how tremendously talented he is. What does he know that the rest of us don't?

I'd like to believe it. But I have to see it.

Re: Phil Simms on Travis Beckum

If used properly or in another system Beckum would be a star. In Indy's old system, Saints, GB, and NE are some systems I could think of rite away.

Beckum has made a couple of nice plays for us lately, that's all I've seen however

They have kept him for a reason, maybe we;ll see tomorrow. He has made a few pretty decent plays.

Travis will make a big catch,this week have some faith people!!! He will be hugh in the Superbowl!!!

He looked good on the plays that he was apart of, Simms sees something we don't, but I'm sure eventually we'll see it. I hope they start to use him

I think his speed creates problems for the opposing LBs. May be better against a 3/4 D where he doesn't have to block a huge DE. Will have to see, he could be a factor. It sure would be nice to see...

I like Beckum, always have. What shocks me though is how much people criticize him, but praise other underachievers, namely Barden, who has done less than Beckum.