+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Undercover police to wear Giants jerseys tomorrow..

Dont think Ive seen this before..Hopefully a few of the thugs from last week get caught and miss the game all together.

Heres the article::

It won’t do anything to prevent a repeat of power problems earlier this season at Candlestick Park, but undercover police will be in place Sunday afternoon for the NFC Championship Game in an effort to reduce some of the security problems the San Francisco 49ers have experienced this season.

To wit, the Associated Press reports some of those officers will be decked out in New York Giants jerseys after there were an abundance of complaints last week related to how the home crowd treated visiting New Orleans Saints fans. Abusive fans are being targeted.

"I apologize for any rudeness that may have happened," San Francisco 49ers president and owner Jed York said. "I think you saw 49ers fans who were very excited about hosting a playoff game for the first time in a long time."

The behavior of 49ers fans as been a focal point in San Francisco all week and the plan is to have a quick trigger for fans who are out of control. Season-ticket holders have been warned their accounts could be revoked.

"We'll be looking early on to identify people trying to do those things in the parking areas and take action to remove them," NFL security chief Jeff Miller said. "We're not going to be warning people inside the stadium. They will be removed."

Re: Undercover police to wear Giants jerseys tomorrow..

nice Giants 28-17

LOL....its funny because (I would imagine) a lot of these undercover cops are 49ers fans
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"]LOL....its funny because (I would imagine) a lot of these undercover cops are 49ers fans
    [/quote]

That'll explain it when there are some youtube uploads of Giants fans seemingly stomping on other Giants fans wondering wtf is going on.

Good. People should be able to go to games and not be harassed the whole time by idiots. I applaud the 49ers for doing this. This is something all teams should do.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and it'll do virtually nothing.

[quote user="gmen0820"]This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and it'll do virtually nothing.[/quote]

it could help weed out guys who try to start **** just based on who they are fans of. doesnt sound like the greatest idea. why not just put some cops at each gate to prevent people form even trying?

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]Dont think Ive seen this before..Hopefully a few of the thugs from last week get caught and miss the game all together.

Heres the article::

It won’t do anything to prevent a repeat of power problems earlier this season at Candlestick Park, but undercover police will be in place Sunday afternoon for the NFC Championship Game in an effort to reduce some of the security problems the San Francisco 49ers have experienced this season.

To wit, the Associated Press reports some of those officers will be decked out in New York Giants jerseys after there were an abundance of complaints last week related to how the home crowd treated visiting New Orleans Saints fans. Abusive fans are being targeted.

"I apologize for any rudeness that may have happened," San Francisco 49ers president and owner Jed York said. "I think you saw 49ers fans who were very excited about hosting a playoff game for the first time in a long time."

The behavior of 49ers fans as been a focal point in San Francisco all week and the plan is to have a quick trigger for fans who are out of control. Season-ticket holders have been warned their accounts could be revoked.

"We'll be looking early on to identify people trying to do those things in the parking areas and take action to remove them," NFL security chief Jeff Miller said. "We're not going to be warning people inside the stadium. They will be removed."[/quote]
    This is like the 5th or 6th thread about this. I think it's a good idea
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

I knew Giants fans were pigs..

You should go by the name "P I G Men"

Whata joke..

Cant wait till Willis smacks Jacobs in the mouth

Even if it's just a ploy and they are not really doing it, it may hinder a bunch of people that were thinking about harassing fans, not k owing which ones are the cops.

Although once people get juiced up enough that won't even stop em
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***