+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is some BS

This is some BS

I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

This reminds me of that 19-0 book that was published in 07 a week before we even played the game

Re: This is some BS

[quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

This reminds me of that 19-0 book that was published in 07 a week before we even played the game[/quote]

Maybe there's also a Giants and Ravens dedicated road somewhere?

Bench Player

looks like the city put those up. conspiracy in full effect. goodell must have told the mayor how to prepare the city for the superbowl

[quote user="Osi_baby"]looks like the city put those up.* conspiracy in full effect.* goodell must have told the mayor how to prepare the city for the superbowl
    [/quote]

Now that's funny

All-Pro

[quote user="Osi_baby"]looks like the city put those up.* conspiracy in full effect.* goodell must have told the mayor how to prepare the city for the superbowl
    [/quote]
    Looks like they will need to change at least one of them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

This reminds me of that 19-0 book that was published in 07 a week before we even played the game[/quote]
    Did then send those books over seas to all the poor kids just like they did with all the 19-0 T-Shirts. Lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

Maybe there's also a Giants and Ravens dedicated road somewhere?[/quote]

Initially that is what I thought, so I went down west street, Morris and the other streets that surround Lucas Oil but these were all I could find....and the Pats fans have already began funneling into the city. Man everyone seems really confident that the Pats/9'ers will make it to the SB...I think the Ravens/Giants might have something to say about that.

All-Pro

[quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

Initially that is what I thought, so I went down west street, Morris and the other streets that surround Lucas Oil but these were all I could find....and the Pats fans have already began funneling into the city. Man everyone seems really confident that the Pats/9'ers will make it to the SB...I think the Ravens/Giants might have something to say about that.[/quote]
    Strange Pats fans would be coming into the city with still over two weeks before SB. Forgetting the fact that they have to play the ravens yet, but my thing is who are these people and want do they do for a livin? How can they afford to hang out for two weeks

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

Initially that is what I thought, so I went down west street, Morris and the other streets that surround Lucas Oil but these were all I could find....and the Pats fans have already began funneling into the city. Man everyone seems really confident that the Pats/9'ers will make it to the SB...I think the Ravens/Giants might have something to say about that.[/quote]
    Strange Pats fans would be coming into the city with still over two weeks before SB. Forgetting the fact that they have to play the ravens yet, but my thing is who are these people and want do they do for a livin? How can they afford to hang out for two weeks[/quote]
    I tell u what is BS. This thread. I think it's just another Niner fan trying to stir the pot. Or should I say troll

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Bigbluereckingcrew"]I was Driving in downtown Indy today and came accross this..

JinX

Jinx 2

Strange Pats fans would be coming into the city with still over two weeks before SB. Forgetting the fact that they have to play the ravens yet, but my thing is who are these people and want do they do for a livin? How can they afford to hang out for two weeks[/quote]
    I tell u what is BS. This thread. I think it's just another Niner fan trying to stir the pot. Or should I say troll[/quote]

Negative, I was born/raise in NJ, went to Flemington-Rartian middle school...Was know as DKR back then Went to Hunterton Central Regional HS....Moved to Bridgewater NJ after graduation, lived on Stony Brook (two words) drive just a mile south of the Bridgewater Mall.

I moved to Fishers Indiana about two years ago just north Indianapolis off HY 69...which might I add is an absolute nightmare in the morning

Bled Giants blue since I can remember...and I am telling you this pisses me off. I can't believe the city is putting up these signs a day before either team has qualified.