Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Why are the Giants drafting criminals in the 7th round?

"Bradshaw had major off-the-field problems (he was arrested for burglary and petty larceny in 2006)."

Disgusting that an organization like the NYG would even consider a player like this. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.

Re: Why are the Giants drafting criminals in the 7th round?

They won't make the team?

who cares, hes a 7th rounder who probably wont even make the team.

Reese said that the forst thing he does wrong he is off the team

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxsvvXfSTNY, Just watch this video and you will know why. He is good, hes quick and never stops his feet, I think hes a great pick.

The kid swiped a play station that but's him in Pac's league alright.

The guy swiped a play station, which he got in trouble for. He didn't get arrested on weapons charges.

I agree. Bradshaw was a ridiculous pick, even in the 7th round. He is not a Giants-type player, and Reese really went against the grain in taking him.

Bradshaw started off his college career running from police, picking up an obstruction charge, and getting an possession of alcohol charge. The alcohol charge I can deal with, the running from police, I cannot. Then in his junior year he breaks into someone's dormroom while on camera, and steals a Playstation2. Terrible, and not the type of player I want on our squad. This isn't the Cincinnati Reese!

We would have been better served grabbing Darius Walker or Terry Caulley out of UConn as our change-of-pace.

His off the feild issues are very minor why do some dwell so far into this. Does it really effect you that much. The kid can still play football and I wouldn't be suprised if he was taken up he was a very productive quick scat back with good hands

Well, the Bradshaw watch starts now. He's getting his second (and probably only)chance. Hopefully he realizes the opportunity in front of him and takes advantage of it.