+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remember this New Yawkers

Bench Player

Re: Remember this New Yawkers

[quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"]Not before Justin hopefully dislocates Eli's throwing elbow.[/quote]
    Man ...Ive seen some tools on this board but you are by far the lowest
    [/quote]

Meh. I want payback for Joe, also I wasn't the one talking about breaking Justin's leg.

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"]Not before Justin hopefully dislocates Eli's throwing elbow.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Meh. I want payback for Joe, also I wasn't the one talking about breaking Justin's leg.[/quote]
    That was 20+ years ago and it was a clean hit..Get over it

Bench Player

[quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"]Not before Justin hopefully dislocates Eli's throwing elbow.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Meh. I want payback for Joe, also I wasn't the one talking about breaking Justin's leg.[/quote]
    [/quote]

I don't care if it was clean. You get one of ours we get one of yours. That's how it works.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Voldamort"]There going to break Justin Smith leg!!!![/quote]Yup, they make em classy in New Yawk. Now lets all get a slice, down by the dawks[/quote]

One, you call new York fans not classy, then directly insult them personally.

Two, it's a Boston accent that doesn't pronounce their R's, Not New York/Jersey.[/quote]

Not to mention that there's no "r" in "docks" so.....
    Unless you're trying to say "let's go get a slice down by the dorks," which makes no sense at all.

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"]Not before Justin hopefully dislocates Eli's throwing elbow.[/quote]
    [/quote] Meh. I want payback for Joe, also I wasn't the one talking about breaking Justin's leg.[/quote]
    [/quote] I don't care if it was clean. You get one of ours we get one of yours. That's how it works.[/quote]</P>

You can't win a arguement with aten year old, let it go, Joe got over it and so will he after the GMEN pound out the 49ers ina classic down to earth old time smack them in the mouth football game, going to be great.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Bench Player

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Stan Laurel"]Not before Justin hopefully dislocates Eli's throwing elbow.[/quote]
    [/quote] Meh. I want payback for Joe, also I wasn't the one talking about breaking Justin's leg.[/quote]
    [/quote] I don't care if it was clean. You get one of ours we get one of yours. That's how it works.[/quote]</P>

You can't win a arguement with a*ten year old, let it go, Joe got over it and so will he after the GMEN pound out the 49ers in*a classic down to earth old time smack them in the mouth football game, going to be great.</P>[/quote]

Hey, I'm not ten, I'm just acting like I am about this issue.

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="Voldamort"]There going to break Justin Smith leg!!!![/quote]Yup, they make em classy in New Yawk. Now lets all get a slice, down by the dawks[/quote]

Shouldn't you be making moonshine strummin on your banjo while getting a hummer from your sister? If I lived in Tennessee I'd hang myself.

All-Pro

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Tired of shooting possums with your beebee gun down there in Tennessee?* When was their season over, October?
    [/quote]
    Don't worry. Once we whip their tails they will disappear until we play them again next year I'n regular season.

Can't wait
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="Bread"]F this. Is is troll week or sumthin?[/quote]
    Be gone....
    U guys will be disappearing into the woodwork by this time tomorrow night
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Stan Laurel"]I don't care if it was clean. You get one of ours we get one of yours. That's how it works.[/quote]

Are you sure you are from SF? Sounds to me like you live in the South. This isn't the Hatfield and McCoy's!

+ Reply to Thread