+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 games until A New coaching staff Whoo Hoo

I am looking for any silver lining right now ... I do not want Fisher ...

Can we look at coordinators from teams like the Packers , Niners & Ravens etccc?

Re: 4 games until A New coaching staff Whoo Hoo

Amen brother!

Too many injuries to fire TC! Be fair to the effing guy. Half the team is hurt. Somebody new after every game!

not too long b4 the chin arrives and gets this team back on track

[quote user="nygfan0816"]not too long b4 the chin arrives and gets this team back on track[/quote]

If Cowher had the same injuries, you think it would be any different???

Spags on the hotseat in St. Louis....
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

[quote user="53canton"]Too many injuries to fire TC! Be fair to the effing guy. Half the team is hurt. Somebody new after every game![/quote]

**** that we are losing to much every year, old fart needs to go

[quote user="53canton"]Too many injuries to fire TC! Be fair to the effing guy. Half the team is hurt. Somebody new after every game![/quote]

it's fair to say TC's 2nd half season records has been terrible. If this is another collapse, it's really time for a change on the coaches, from top to bottom.

Thats a bunch of crap . How many collapses do we live through? and by the way we are at our healthies while we are choking . The Packers showed you can with injuries

There is no excuse for losing to a Young Eagles team or Sehawks team at home . Injuries or not . Coughlin needs to go

Same thing every single year. 6-2;2-6. Enough is enough. We have better players/depth then these clowns know what to do with. Thats why we blow up every single year come week 9.