+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Matt Bahr Interview from today on Giants-49ers...MUST LISTEN if you remember 1990!!

I don't post here much -- But being the seasoned veteran than I am on these boards (you can tell I joined in '01), I figure I add something positive to the boards in light of tomorrow's game!

Matt Bahr is a friend ofmy family. My father played professional soccer with him and also played with him for 4 years at Penn State. We've always been diehard Giants fans, so it was so coincidental that after week 3 in '90, we signed Matt. Little did we know that he would later play a huge part in our second Super Bowl later on in the year. I can remember my father telling me "Don't worry, he's cool under pressure...". We went CRAZY when that fifth and final field goal in San Francisco.

I came across this video of him today of an interview he gave yesterday.It's a must listen for any of you who remember 1990...even if you were only 7 years old at the time, like me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RptuY9seW0g

I enjoy reading all your posts. Like I said, I don't come on here often to post -- but I read the boards everyday. Let's get it done tomorrow boys!!!!!!

TRUE BLUE!

Re: Matt Bahr Interview from today on Giants-49ers...MUST LISTEN if you remember 1990!!

Good stuff. Thanks

[img]http://media.northjersey.com/images/300*232/Giants14.jpg[/img]

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 width=1 height=1>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Re: Matt Bahr Interview from today on Giants-49ers...MUST LISTEN if you remember 1990!!

True Blue your right everybody needs to make a play the whole team!!! Go Giants!!!

Veteran

ny06:

Awesome pic of LT with Matty. I have never seen that picture before!!! Thanks for posting!

Is that Hoss doing a head stand

Veteran

Yup! And smiling! Love it!!!

Thanks for posting this. It beats the heck out of a lot of nonsense here and in the media.

[quote user="swordfish"]Is that Hoss doing a head stand
    [/quote]
    Yes
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="GreenZone"]Thanks for posting this. It beats the heck out of a lot of nonsense here and in the media.
    [/quote]

+1