+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is probably gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom for everything, but I dont see this lasting any longer.

Re: Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood!
    carlton51

Veteran

Like I said before, they should do him a favor and fire him after this game. No point of playing out the season defeated.........

[quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood![/quote]

yeah, this zombie head coach needs to go, time for new direction.

idk tom has looked expressionless in many embarrasing losses and we decide to keep him

[quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood![/quote]

[/quote]zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"

Wasn't all this said last year!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

actually 2 years

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="carlton5127@msn.com"]I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur!* We need some youngblood![/quote]

[/quote]zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"
    [/quote]

You absolutely suck. And have no respect.

Veteran

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom, but good riddens.[/quote]

**** Cowher