+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers fans

49ers fans

Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Bench Player

Re: 49ers fans

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.

Bench Player

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.[/quote]Go Niners!

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.[/quote]you sound like an idiot to wish any player an injury....

Bench Player

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.[/quote]you sound like an idiot to wish any player an injury....
    [/quote]

Cool, but as long as he's not crippled my house will be full of cheers if Eli gets hurt.

The only way these punks come back is if their team wins.And since that aint happening,
    after tonight,or maybe before game time tomorrow we wont have to put up with their ignorant *****e$ anymore
    #80 Get Well Soon

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]The only way these punks come back is if their team wins.And since that aint happening,
    after tonight,or maybe before game time tomorrow we wont have to put up with their ignorant *****e$ anymore
    [/quote]</P>

It seems like we are really dealing with a lack of intelligence or a bunch of 6th graders, quite comical, there will be crying videos all over you tube after the Niners go down,[]</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

[/quote]

Cool, but as long as he's not crippled my house will be full of cheers if Eli gets hurt.[/quote]

Your *** better come back to these boards after the Giants whoop 49er *** so i can hand feed you your crow.

Bench Player

I wonder how many people will be crying at that after party the 49'rs are throwing.

Bench Player

[quote user="NYGAbstract"]I wonder how many people will be crying at that after party the 49'rs are throwing.
    [/quote]

Vernon will cry no matter the outcome, so there is 1. As for the others, did Vernon invite Giants players?

+ Reply to Thread