+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 49ers fans

Starter

Re: 49ers fans

[quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on
    [/quote]No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that[/quote]
    Sorry Bread.That wasn't directed at you.I've seen you on these boards and most of the time you're cool.But you must admit the majority of your fan base seems to revel in being lowlifes
    [/quote]Agreed. Something is seriously wrong with alot of our fans.

Bench Player

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on
    [/quote]No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that[/quote]
    Sorry Bread.That wasn't directed at you.I've seen you on these boards and most of the time you're cool.But you must admit the majority of your fan base seems to revel in being lowlifes
    [/quote]Agreed. Something is seriously wrong with alot of our fans.[/quote]

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.

Starter

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.[/quote]Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us...[/quote]

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.[/quote]Yup. I think the mods got their info and called the cops or something lol. Karma. Sucks for them.

Starter

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.[/quote]Eaglesfandan? He was on there today. What a liar haha

Bench Player

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.[/quote]Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us...[/quote]

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.[/quote]Yup. I think the mods got their info and called the cops or something lol. Karma. Sucks for them.[/quote]

Ha. That's pretty awesome. Probably a bunch of the *****hats out here that think it was an inside job. Damned fools.

Bench Player

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.[/quote]Eaglesfandan? He was on there today. What a liar haha[/quote]

EFD!!!!!

Hahahahaha

Veteran

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.[/quote]I'ts a pretty horrible place. Others go there and eventually become desensitized. Basically compromising their fanhood in order to better be accepted by those that dwell there. I've seen it happen to many a good fellow. Stay away!

Bench Player

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Destroyed? Really? I hope your players are as overconfident as you. These two teams are pretty evenly matched with some home-field advantage for San Francisco. Last time the game was decided by seven points. I doubt either team will be destroyed.

[quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Stan Laurel"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on
    [/quote]No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that[/quote] Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.[/quote]Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us...[/quote] Wow, what a bunch of idiots.[/quote]</P>

Wishing someone an injury isn't much better. </P>

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence. Love, XxBig WhitxX[/quote]

Destroyed? Really? I hope your players are as overconfident as you. These two teams are pretty evenly matched with some home-field advantage for San Francisco. Last time the game was decided by seven points. I doubt either team will be destroyed.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Falcons and Packers thought the same thing. </P>

+ Reply to Thread