Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go 49ers!!!

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Go 49ers!!!

Yea Baby!

Re: Go 49ers!!!

[quote user="Go49ers"]Yea Baby![/quote]
    I thank your defense for winning me $150 in fantasy football.
    Tomorrow, I will also thank your defense for being a doormat to our offense.

But seriously, welcome back to relevancy. Just don't pull a Jets and overhype your team then blowup 2 short years later.

Bench Player

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="Go49ers"]Yea Baby![/quote]

But seriously, welcome back to relevancy. Just don't pull a Jets and overhype your team then blowup 2 short years later.[/quote]

your one dimensional offense? lol

[quote user="Go49ers"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="Go49ers"]Yea Baby![/quote]

But seriously, welcome back to relevancy. Just don't pull a Jets and overhype your team then blowup 2 short years later.[/quote]

your one dimensional offense? lol[/quote]
    You apparently haven't watched/seen/heard what the Giants have been doing since the game in Dallas wk 15...

...to hell ?
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]...to hell ?[/quote]

Damnit you beat me. []

Pathetic one dimensional offenses...green bay, new england! Yup, cant be succesful lol...... and this coming from one dimensional running team 49ers..smith managed the offense, he didnt smash records.

"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D & special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked & made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?

Bench Player

[quote user="Giantstealth"]"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D & special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked & made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?[/quote]

So you're saying that the 49ers Defense and Special teams put our offense in a great position to score more points than the other team and win the game? I could not agree more. It is called teamwork. []

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="Giantstealth"]"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D & special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked & made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?[/quote]

So you're saying that the 49ers Defense and Special teams put our offense in a great position to score more points than the other team and win the game?* I could not agree more.* It is called teamwork.* []

[/quote]Unfortunately the Niners ST forgot and put the Giants offense in a position to win the game. Thanks you and hope you enjoy the off-season.