+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go 49ers!!!

Re: Go 49ers!!!

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]...to hell ?[/quote]

Damnit you beat me. []
    [/quote]
    LOL !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D & special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked & made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?

Veteran

[quote user="Go49ers"]Yea Baby![/quote]</P>

</P>

Im not being a homer nor am i joking....it is possible that the 49ers will get shutout at home...just saying</P>

we shut out the cowboys for one half, shut the falcons out completely and held the packers to 6 earned points....</P>

</P>

sewriously...cmon....your not playing new orleans def anymore</P>

</P>

giants 31- 49ers-0</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="Giantstealth"]"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D &amp; special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked &amp; made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?[/quote]

So you're saying that the 49ers Defense and Special teams put our offense in a great position to score more points than the other team and win the game? I could not agree more. It is called teamwork. []

They will be going. Home that is.

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="Giantstealth"]"your one dimensional offense?"

Funny that you can talk about offenses when your D & special teams are the ones putting your offense in position...how many 50 yard FG's has Akers kicked & made? How many TO's has your D had? What''s your avg starting field position?[/quote]

So you're saying that the 49ers Defense and Special teams put our offense in a great position to score more points than the other team and win the game?* I could not agree more.* It is called teamwork.* []

[/quote]Unfortunately the Niners ST forgot and put the Giants offense in a position to win the game. Thanks you and hope you enjoy the off-season.

+ Reply to Thread