+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Will someone remind me?

How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans

Re: Will someone remind me?

It appears that you are on the wrong message board.

But to answer your question, I believe that they have the same amount of championships as your Titans . . . . .

Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I keep forgetting. Was that Losing by a foot? or 2 feet? After all The Titans are gonna be watching the Playoffs on Tae Vae this season. So sad too bad.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.
    [/quote]
    Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Texans? 0? Them and the Titans are irrelevent to us unless we magically meet in the big bowl later on.
    [/quote]
    Sorry that ain't happening this year. Tennessee has already been eliminated from this season's Playoffs.
    [/quote]
    Not technically, if you guys beat them this sunday, but if not they have a shot at the playoffs if the bungals and raiders/broncos lose.

Re: Will someone remind me? Are the Titans playing this Weekend??

I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>

Re: Will someone remind me? Are the Titans playing this Weekend??

And we here at the Giants MB care because......

[quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells