+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Only ray of hope.

Is to sweep the Cowboys. Figured it would be the difference in the end to the playoffs, and apparently it will be.

So if we run the last 4 games I believe we are in.

Only problem is, if we get into the playoffs we are screwed thanks to our Offensive and defensive coordinators.

No matter what those two need to go. So tired of the potential, that it seems our coaching staff cannot use properly.

I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES..
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Only ray of hope.

This team doesn't want or deserve it.....I don't want to be that lucky team that sneaks into the playoffs & gets embarrassed....

new coordinators , letting go of some of the overpaid bums & a strong draft/FA is all that'll work for 2012

I agree about '12 but nothing wrong w/making a possible run in '11 if it works out. Rather watch the Giants 1 more week then another short 16 game season.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

I'm one of the most positive people and most people call me a homer....but even I can't be positive about this season. I don't doubt for a second that we can make the playoffs...but even if we do, I just don't see our team competing with any of these top tier teams, I can't see this team getting to the SB, let alone win in it.

Veteran

My only ray of hope is myhot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.

Which reminds me, what the hell am I doing on this message board right now?

Later guys.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

My only ray of hope is my*hot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.

Later guys.

[/quote] that's why I multitask

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Is to sweep the Cowboys. Figured it would be the difference in the end to the playoffs, and apparently it will be.

Only problem is, if we get into the playoffs we are screwed thanks to our Offensive and defensive coordinators.

No matter what those two need to go. So tired of the potential, that it seems our coaching staff cannot use properly.

I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES..[/quote]
    They are not going to beat Texas A & M playing like the way they played tonight. Don't see any ray of hope bro, sorry.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="myles2424"]This team doesn't want or deserve it.....I don't want to be that lucky team that sneaks into the playoffs & gets embarrassed....

new coordinators , letting go of some of the overpaid bums & a strong draft/FA is all that'll work for 2012[/quote]
    LOL! I hear you, same hear.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

My only ray of hope is my*hot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.

Later guys.

[/quote]does she have a sister
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="G-Men Surg."][quote user="DragonSoul"]Is to sweep the Cowboys. Figured it would be the difference in the end to the playoffs, and apparently it will be.

I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES..[/quote]
    They are not going to beat Texas A & M playing like the way they played tonight. Don't see any ray of hope bro, sorry.[/quote]I am possible but probably not probable. For the people who need some hope.

My biggest issues are with the coordinators more then anyone.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul