+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a friendly wager.

Bench Player

a friendly wager.

so the smack talk between the fans has been heated, as it should be for a game of this importance. you guys are confident in your team, as we are in ours, so i thought a friendly wager would be fun way to up the ante a bit.

if the giants win, i will come back to your board and post an apology for doubting the giants and promise my support in the super bowl.

if the niners win any giants fan taking the wager will post an apology for not believing the niners were the superior team and will promise their support in the super bowl.

are you really all in?

Re: a friendly wager.

*shrug*

Sure. Not like I was ever going to root for the Patriots or Ravens over you guys.

Personally, the wager would be more intense if the losers had to change their signatures to support the winners.

Bench Player

Lol. Ok. Im open to suggestions. I will take that wager.

If you're really in it though, you should do it for your 49ers message board account as well

[quote user="jerseyblues"]so the smack talk between the fans has been heated, as it should be for a game of this importance. you guys are confident in your team, as we are in ours, so i thought a friendly wager would be fun way to up the ante a bit.

if the giants win, i will come back to your board and post an apology for doubting the giants and promise my support in the super bowl.

if the niners win any giants fan taking the wager will post an apology for not believing the niners were the superior team and will promise their support in the super bowl.

are you really all in?
    [/quote]You forget that your mods don't allow us to get on.</P>

You got bigger issues to solve on your end before you can put this wager out there.</P>

Go Blue!</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="jerseyblues"]so the smack talk between the fans has been heated, as it should be for a game of this importance. you guys are confident in your team, as we are in ours, so i thought a friendly wager would be fun way to up the ante a bit.

are you really all in?
    [/quote]You forget that your mods don't allow us to get on.</p>

You got bigger issues to solve on your end before you can put this wager out there.</p>

Go Blue!</p>[/quote]

Not true. You just can't have a "free" email like gmail or yahoo or anything. I tired forever to register (after getting banned once or twice ) and then finally realized my gmail accounts were the problem. I used a comcast address and presto! I was able to get on.

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="jomo"]

are you really all in?
    [/quote]You forget that your mods don't allow us to get on.</P>

You got bigger issues to solve on your end before you can put this wager out there.</P>

Go Blue!</P>

[/quote]

Not true. You just can't have a "free" email like gmail or yahoo or anything. I tired forever to register (after getting banned once or twice ) and then finally realized my gmail accounts were the problem. I used a comcast address and presto! I was able to get on.
    [/quote].........like I said we can't get on due to a cost of entry. By the way, who would go to another team's site to make friends? Life's too short isn't it??</P>

Let's talk Giants football!! [B]</P>
    No one remembers who came in second.

Kind of a silly bet imo. If we were to lose I'd root for the 9ers anyways just because they're the NFC team...

If the Giants lose, I'll be pulling for the 49ers all the way. Not much love for the AFC in general and no love for the Pats or Ravens.

Scoops

So, how's about that wager?

+ Reply to Thread