+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

after last night I am done with Osi

Hope JPP starts from here on out.. If you did not watch him the last few weeks and last night especially please do not comment until you see what I saw.

Re: after last night I am done with Osi

What did you see?

Kind of difficult to comment if you don't tell us what exactly you are talking about.

Veteran

I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

But I think Kiwi and JPP are the top 2 DEs for the Giants right now.

I wonder how bad his ankle injury is

before he got hurt, he was basically just a body on the field.

He did not bring any physicality or intensity to the defense, on running plays he was pushed 7 yards backwards..

on passing plays he only tries to out manuever you with speed, when you nuetralize that as he has been the past few weeks he comes with patty cake han slaps hoping to tickle o linemen out of the way

[quote user="embeshAtYa"]I wonder how bad his ankle injury is[/quote]Funny.. I was wonderering the same thing last night. I watched him walk to the trainers room in the first quarter , thinking what`s wrong with him.I heard " sprained ankle " and thought " you `ve got to be kidding " . Not even a limp on him.

[quote user="mcillo"][quote user="embeshAtYa"]I wonder how bad his ankle injury is[/quote]Funny.. I was wonderering the same thing last night. I watched him walk to the trainers room in the first quarter , thinking what`s wrong with him.I heard " sprained ankle " and thought " you `ve got to be kidding " . Not even a limp on him.[/quote]

Its funny because they said he was just going to get his ankle looked at and retaped quick and would be back then all of a sudden hes done for the game. The guy is bum, always has been, always will be. Follow Jacobs and the coaching staff out.

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

But I think Kiwi and JPP are the top 2 DEs for the Giants right now.[/quote]

could happen if we let Osi go next year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

+1 and I'd sit Tuck until he decides if he's going to stop worrying about getting injured. It comes with the territory.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JMFP2"]I think Kiwi needs to get back at DE....sucks to have to switch him back and forth.

could happen if we let Osi go next year
    [/quote]

Don't you think that's a given?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1