+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

To all you 49r fans I really cannot dislike your team, your fans, good Luck to you.....

Most of you came here sensibly to talk football, and that was impressive.

May the better team win....may the Officials stay out of it unless its blatant, and I hope some of you come back here tonight to re-hash the season a bit and wish the winner well

I'm no longer picking this game.......I'm on the sidelines and just going to enjoy it for all 60 minutes.

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England. Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season. A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

Re: To all you 49r fans I really cannot dislike your team, your fans, good Luck to you.....

These 9rs fans dont wanna hear that.They are looking through the rose colored glasses the media has issued in hopes of a Harbaugh bowl.

Re: To all you 49r fans I really cannot dislike your team, your fans, good Luck to you.....

I'm sure they want to win.....perhaps even more than we do

I remember what it was like to walk through the desert like we did in the 60s and 70s

If I were one of them I would be doing back flips for a chance to take on the Giants for a chance to go to the Big Dance.

We do not get a lot of respect from the "Sports World" but opponents know how dangerous we can be

what happened dude? you were so confident throughout this whole run...seems like a silly time to change your strategy, no?

that said, i have a hard time hating the niners as well. i really really like harbaugh as a coach, and you can't help but to root for those players over there. it's been a real good story. lets just hope it comes to an end tonight. i really can't see the giants losing at this point, but if the worst were to happen, the niners would have my support in the bowl.

no. no good luck for them. more like see ya later san fran.

[quote user="embeshAtYa"]no. no good luck for them. more like see ya later san fran.[/quote]

I wished them personal good luck.....as for their team? ehhhhhhh.......lets just say at this level you make your own "luck"

AMEN BROTHER

[quote user="BParcells777"]Most of you came here sensibly to talk football, and that was impressive.

May the better team win....may the Officials stay out of it unless its blatant, and I hope some of you come back here tonight to re-hash the season a bit and wish the winner well

I'm no longer picking this game.......I'm on the sidelines and just going to enjoy it for all 60 minutes.

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England. Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season. A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

[/quote]

No, actually most of them were complete tools and morons. But whatever, they'll disappear soon enough. For the "very few" that did...Enjoy the game, either way you should be happy to get this far with a 1st year coach. Can't look back on the season in a bad light regardless.

Bench Player

Thank you BParcells!!! We appreciate your comments and classiness as a Giants fan. Good luck to your team too...this is a classic matchup with so much history with our franchises. I hated your team in the 80s and of course the NFC Championship in 90. But, i respect your team and rooted for you guys against the Patriots in '07-'08. That was awesome and it was great to see the players wear an 18-1 T-shirt. I've been watching the past 9 years of the 49ers losing ways and boy does it feel good to see the 49ers back in the playoffs! May the best team win and i sure hope the ref's just let the players play

[quote user="VD&Crabs85"]Thank you BParcells!!! We appreciate your comments and classiness as a Giants fan. Good luck to your team too...this is a classic matchup with so much history with our franchises. I hated your team in the 80s and of course the NFC Championship in 90. But, i respect your team and rooted for you guys against the Patriots in '07-'08. That was awesome and it was great to see the players wear an 18-1 T-shirt. I've been watching the past 9 years of the 49ers losing ways and boy does it feel good to see the 49ers back in the playoffs! May the best team win and i sure hope the ref's just let the players play [/quote]This is a little disorienting (your thoughtful and gracious comments) after what we've seen from most of your fans who've visited here this week. Thanks and may the better team win!
    No one remembers who came in second.