+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Joe Paterno

RIP Joe Paterno

You will be missed.

Re: RIP Joe Paterno

Very sad about the way it went down. They broke the mans heart , RIP Joe.

I dont know if this belongs on the Giants MB but what they did to that guy was inconceivable......tried in the court of public opinion by a bunch of sportscasters who should have minded their own business, and kept theire "Nancy Grace" opinions to themselves........the whole thing disgusted me and I had to listen to it for far too long on "Sports" radio.....some of those guys like Mike and Mike should go with him.

This was a criminal matter and Ol Joe was probably in over his head.....to say he "did not do enough" is conjecture. Opinion, and not fodder for sportscasters to decide.

As for the victims, I hope they get justice and peace.

I wish he had retired before all the nastiness came out. I have no idea who earned what part of the blame for it all - I just wish that he had been ex-coach Paterno when it splashed across the screen. Somehow, I think the blow to his legacy would have been lessened.

Let's name the Giants greats from Penn State, he has had in impact on all NFL team. RIP Joe.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

dont think he passed yet. It would be all over ESPN and I havent heard anything other than he is in grave condition annd that the reports last night of his passing are inaccurate
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yes he has passed.

It is the truth... It is all over ESPN.

I don't care what they say about the lung cancer compilations... He died of a broken heart.

WE ARE... PENN STATE!

Very very sad how this went down,I feel sorry for his Family!

[quote user="Landshark"]It is the truth... It is all over ESPN. I don't care what they say about the lung cancer compilations... He died of a broken heart. WE ARE... PENN STATE![/quote]</P>

yep....just heard it. I must have missed it before...</P>

</P>

RIP Joe....</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread