+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: foood for nfccg

foood for nfccg

what are you guys gonna be feasting on? ima have a nice fat pastrami sandwich on a italian roll with some sweet peppers and honey mustard sauce... washing it down with a 12 pack of heineken and then chips and other kinds of snacks for the other 50 mins

Re: foood for nfccg

[quote user="mattpl908"]what are you guys gonna be feasting on? ima have a nice fat pastrami sandwich on a italian roll with some sweet peppers and honey mustard sauce... washing it down with a 12 pack of heineken and then chips and other kinds of snacks for the other 50 mins[/quote]

Not much, just cheese sticks. But ill be lucky to keep that down

Not sure on grub yet but I do know my drink will be 49ers tears. I have a feeling there's going to be plenty to go around too.

Pulled pork is on the stove. Sam Adams & Becks on the porch. Logs on the fire.
    Bring on the niners!

Ribs and Roast in the crock pot since 5am this morning,maybe a grey goose bloody mary and some sam adams!!! Before the game.

Ribs, pizza, cheesesteaks and wings, and then whatever my family is eating.

Wing dings,French Fries, Coors light, and Blue label JW.

Gonna be with my inner circle of friends who are huge Giants fans. We all bring a dish or two. I'm making my killer pepperoni bread and grilling shrip wrapped in proscuitto. Heineken is the beer of choice for me.

Go Blue!!

No one remembers who came in second.

I really dont eat much during the game, only if we have a huge lead. I'll never forget that epic collapse in SF 2002 wild card game. I was sick for a year.

chili-cheese dogs and Labbatts BLUE