+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just got my 1st Apple iPhone and asked Siri who will win..............

She hemmed and hawed, checked the web and picked the Giants due to "playoff experience" and "Superior more experienced playoff QB"

That Siri is one smart tough diplomatic Cookie.......you cannot even insult her....she makes you feel like a dolt

Re: Just got my 1st Apple iPhone and asked Siri who will win..............

Lol with the new one coming out in like a month?

What exactly did you say to her? She just tried to do a regular web search for me which obviously results in just a standard browser search.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Lol with the new one coming out in like a month?[/quote]

Any idea what that one will be improved upon?

4G would be nice

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="gmen0820"]Lol with the new one coming out in like a month?[/quote]

4G would be nice
    [/quote]All speculation, but I hear it's gonna be groundbreaking ****.

Veteran

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="gmen0820"]Lol with the new one coming out in like a month?[/quote]

4G would be nice
    [/quote]

i actually heard the new one will be coming out in the fall, have a quad core processor, 4G, and a bigger screen. The 4S is perfectly fine though.

It really doesnt matter when you buy an iphone. There's always a new one right around the corner. It's a never ending cycle.

If you buy a 4s now you dont really need to upgrade until after a few more version come out.

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="gmen0820"]Lol with the new one coming out in like a month?[/quote]

4G would be nice
    [/quote]

i actually heard the new one will be coming out in the fall, have a quad core processor, 4G, and a bigger screen. The 4S is perfectly fine though.[/quote]Delayed to fall? Really?

It's the new iPad 3 that's coming out soon, not the phone. The iPhone 5 will probably come out late this year at the earliest. If you look at the history they are usually a year apart and one of them (I think between the 3GS and the 4) was 18 months.

And for what it's worth, the 4S is quasi-4G as it supports HSDPA+ but not LTE.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]It's the new iPad 3 that's coming out soon, not the phone.* The iPhone 5 will probably come out late this year at the earliest.* If you look at the history they are usually a year apart and one of them (I think between the 3GS and the 4) was 18 months.
    [/quote]

According to Computer World, Apple may also be planning a spring release date for the iPad 3, unveiling the new tablet and the iPhone 5 both at the Mobile World Congress in February. Apple famously keeps as many details of its products secret, so for now it could all just be rumors.
    http://mobile.syracuse.com/advsyra/p...tguid=gZLxqnWw