+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Tuck's Reaction to Miss Sack was SAD

Anyone see Tuck reaction on the play where he missed the sack, and Brees eventually rolled out and made that ridiculous play?

Tuck didn't get back up, just sulked and laid on the ground for 10 seconds. It was SAD.

Veteran

Re: Tuck's Reaction to Miss Sack was SAD

he looks depressed

I'm so disgraced to have his jersey right now

I think he knows the end is near on this team, career, or both. Who knows what's up with him.

[quote user="Manning"]Anyone see Tuck reaction on the play where he missed the sack, and Brees eventually rolled out and made that ridiculous play?

Tuck didn't get back up, just sulked and laid on the ground for 10 seconds. It was SAD.[/quote]

That was when I said bench him and leave him there. He is not in the game mentally as he's worried about being hurt. You can't play in the NFL with that mindset.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Remember JPP's sack on vick? Same thing happened to him and he chased him down and finished the job. Instead Tuck left joseph to chase him down and simply fall down (he is a big boy.) Tuck deserves to be benched to try and spark something because he is playing lazy right now, hurt or not

Veteran

It's kind of pathetic to see the veterans act that way. Half of the plays JPP makes are hustle plays. Either chasing the QB around in the pocket or running down field and making a tackle on a RB off a screen.

Look at Prince running down McCoy with that game already decided. I've seen Tuck do it before but his effort just is not there right now.

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Remember JPP's sack on vick? Same thing happened to him and he chased him down and finished the job. Instead Tuck left joseph to chase him down and simply fall down (he is a big boy.) Tuck deserves to be benched to try and spark something because he is playing lazy right now, hurt or not[/quote]

JPP has a nonstop motor and it shows all the time

Tuck pulled a Haynesworth yesterday...

After that play I was embarrassed that he was our so-called "captain"

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm so disgraced to have his jersey right now[/quote]

Same here. I got it after last season when he actually played

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDSS9rw3x0

heres some heart Tuck...on his knees twice....no give up here