Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rae Carruth...

All-Pro

Rae Carruth...

Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.

What does everyone think?

Re: Rae Carruth...

[8-|]

why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dyinghard"]

Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.

What does everyone think?

[/quote]

you mean mental them?[Y]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN[/quote]The reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract. His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped. Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year.

I can just picture it;

"When you stick a shiv in a defender, try and break it off in side him".

Pass

[quote user="dyinghard"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN[/quote]The reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract. His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped. Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year.

[/quote]

you cannot blame a guy for getting his money. He just was not coveted here that way even though we offered him 3mill a year..or something like that I heard..

maybe it was meant to be so he realizes money is not as important as winning a Superbowl. With him here you may say that makes us a front runner, some may not think its enough.

All-Pro

[quote user="Delicreep"]I can just picture it;

Pass
    [/quote]"Stick em good, reeeeeeeal gooooooood."

[quote user="Delicreep"]I can just picture it;

Pass
    [/quote]

well Rae wouldn't know he consired to have his baby moms get sleeping with the fishes not do it himself? Or am I thinking of the other countless high profile crimes similar to this?

[quote user="dyinghard"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN[/quote]The reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract.* His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped.* Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year.

[/quote]

so what? lol its a business... stop acting like the Giants or ANY organization treats the players right (like they do in the NBA or MLB). Players try overvalue themselves, teams try to devalue the players... it goes both ways

his poor attitude? stop livin in 2002 (not just u, everbody seems to think hes the same guy when he was young and wet behind the ears) its over, hes grown up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Closed Thread