Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rae Carruth...

Re: Rae Carruth...

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"]

Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.

What does everyone think?

[/quote]I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.
    [/quote]

holy revelations batman!!![6]

All-Pro

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us[/quote]Keyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.[/quote]Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.
    [/quote]Ever, not never, ever. Stalker.

[quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"]

Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.

What does everyone think?

[/quote]I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.
    [/quote]Again with you huh? Making things up. A real life MB stalker.[/quote]Nothing was made up, in fact, I should try and find the old PM you sent me then you "came across my Myspace" as you put it.

[quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us[/quote]Keyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.[/quote]Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.
    [/quote]Ever, not never, ever. Stalker.[/quote] You call me the stalker, yet you looked up my Myspace through the Antonio Pierce fan page on Myspace?

You call me a stalker yet you go out of your way to uncover who is female and who is male here and then PM them asking them if they "want to go to a game with you" all the while being married?

[quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dyinghard"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN[/quote]The reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract.* His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped.* Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year.

[/quote] so what? lol its a business... stop acting like the Giants or ANY organization treats the players right (like they do in the NBA or MLB). Players try overvalue themselves, teams try to devalue the players... it goes both ways his poor attitude? stop livin in 2002 (not just u, everbody seems to think hes the same guy when he was young and wet behind the ears) its over, hes grown up[/quote]Did you really laugh out loud? Was what was said really that funny? He had no interest in making this team better last year.* Now he's a year older. He hasn't changed as much as you perceiver to because your the bigfgest fan of him nowand advocate, just like Willis, and Bly before that.* This is what you do.* Campiagn for players and any dissenter, obviously has no idea what they are talking about.[/quote]

actualy i was rofl'ing. Dude, just listen to urself. Because he got a better deal in Carolina, ur gonna hate on him for that... how bout Al Wilson, what if we sign him DIRT cheap. That would of been the Giants organization, playing games to position themselves to sign Wilson cheaper. Would you hate the front office then? Its a business man, understand that, learn it, and accept it.

But you know what, you got me. Your right, i should be BURNED for wanted Patrick Willis to become a giant. He was only the best LB in the draft. What was i thinking?

Dre Bly... hmm... so Willis wasn't there, so we drafted Ross, what position was Ross? OHHHHHH, a CORNER BACK! What position is Bly? OHHHHHH, HES A CORNER BACK TOO!!! Wow, that would of been another bad move, hes only been one of the top CBs in the league for the past 5-6 years. You've made some good points though... honestly, why would we try and get a shutdown corner like Bly, ESPECIALLY when Detroit was looking to get rid of him because he cost too much cap space for them and they have a new defense which didn't fit him...

Your right. Me wanting Willis and Bly, i should be hung... well i am hung, just ask the ladies,
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

You do realize you're the reason I put down my location on my info, right? A certain someone suggested I do it to make you stalking me easier after I showed them how you found me on Myspace. LOL.

[quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="Blue_Buddha"]

So you want a guy who was planning on killing his girlfriend and who has been injured a not done muchoutside his rookie seaosnto mentor our recievers? I think I will pass.

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.

[/quote]It was only a PLAN, and besides that was YEARS ago.[/quote]

If this is a sarcastic joke, please put it in red! Otherwise, I can't understand your reasoning at all. Rae Carruth? Who planned his girls murder, and outside of that was never a good receiver to begin with? In today's goody two shoes nfl? The press would have a field day.

If this was a joke it was a bad one. If not, well thats even scarier.[]

The Modern Giants fan kit:

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us[/quote]Keyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.[/quote]Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.
    [/quote]Ever, not never, ever. Stalker.[/quote] You call me the stalker, yet you looked up my Myspace through the Antonio Pierce fan page on Myspace?

You call me a stalker yet you go out of your way to uncover who is female and who is male here and then PM them asking them if they "want to go to a game with you" all the while being married?
    [/quote]

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!

[quote user="SimmsandLT"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="Blue_Buddha"]

So you want a guy who was planning on killing his girlfriend and who has been injured a not done muchoutside his rookie seaosnto mentor our recievers? I think I will pass.

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.

[/quote]It was only a PLAN, and besides that was YEARS ago.[/quote]

If this is a sarcastic joke, please put it in red! Otherwise, I can't understand your reasoning at all. Rae Carruth? Who planned his girls murder, and outside of that was never a good receiver to begin with? In today's goody two shoes nfl? The press would have a field day.

If this was a joke it was a bad one. If not, well thats even scarier.[]

[/quote] Maybe he just shares the same thing in common. Why would a man who has a baby and is married seek out possible "hook ups" with single girls on a Giants message board? Maybe he wants to kill his wife or something.

[quote user="bigbluefan1986"]

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us[/quote]Keyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.[/quote]Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.

[/quote]

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!

[/quote]Hahaha sadly it's the truth. I used to have another name on here that he found me under actually. I used to have a Myspace under www.myspace.com/decapitated_ and since it was also my sn on these boards, he put two and two together when stalking me via Google.com/Myspace.