Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rae Carruth...

Re: Rae Carruth...

Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.

He is one of the best posters on this board. He doesn't cause any trouble or do anything. He hasn't done anything to me, so lay off these claims unless you can prove it. If not bringing these types of baseless claims will get you banned. Plus he has barely even talked to you, don't know why you keep riding his jock, when he is consistently trying to ignore you and talk football.

[quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="smoovej15"]

Whoa what is going on in here?? Im confused! some bad blood huh. As Chuck Ladell would say "Lets take it to the Octagon!"

YOU GOT, GOT!

[/quote]Only from one. Take a guess who that might be....[/quote] Do you look foward to trying to pick up dates on here because we have a better schedule than last year? Which week do you see yourself buying tickets to bribe MommyDylan to go to a game with you and then later go to "dinner" as you told ShockeysGirl?
    [/quote]Link? Proof?[/quote]Seeing how riled up you get over this is living proof to it. I like how you claim I "fabricate" which would imply that something DID take place, but I just added on stories to it, but then claim nothing ever happened.

Weren't you supposed to leave? I don't want you to get fired from your job because I'm making fun of you for being a scumbag and all.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="bigbluefan1986"]

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="dyinghard"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us[/quote]Keyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.[/quote]Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.
    [/quote]Ever, not never, ever. Stalker.[/quote] You call me the stalker, yet you looked up my Myspace through the Antonio Pierce fan page on Myspace?

You call me a stalker yet you go out of your way to uncover who is female and who is male here and then PM them asking them if they "want to go to a game with you" all the while being married?
    [/quote]

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!

[/quote]Hahaha sadly it's the truth. I used to have another name on here that he found me under actually. I used to have a Myspace under www.myspace.com/decapitated_ and since it was also my sn on these boards, he put two and two together when stalking me via Google.com/Myspace.
    [/quote]

The fact that you're a girl on a football MB means that you're asking for it. Stay in the kitchen and off the boards.

chicks!!!

[/quote]

yea!! what he said!! by the way...Are you Hott?

[/quote]..I'm a dude.
    [/quote]

what now I am confused. I can't handle all this information today!!!

[/quote]

Me too. I thought he was a chick.

He did use the phrase "whoopsie".

[/quote]Yes, because I used that term in a serious manner.
    [/quote]

Right......cause I'm being serious too.

[/quote]I can never tell with you. You do remember being pissed off at me and messaging me at one point?
    [/quote]

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.

[/quote]LOL no, people reported you and before you got suspeneded, you messaged to me appologizing and whatnot for some reason.
    [/quote]

What??? Are you drunkright now? I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been suspended in YEARS and it was for an arguement I had with a mod.

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me.

[/quote]Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.
    [/quote]

Dude..........you have no idea what you're talking about. SMS has NEVER suspended me for anything. I think you need to lay off the bottle for a while. Making ish up on a MB is freaky wierd.

[/quote] I should probably report you for trying to use a swear word on here, LOL. Yeah, but then you'll ***** to me about how you're "sorry" thinking I was the one who reported you. Go cry to another mod about people making fun of your creepy looking baby again or something.
    [/quote]

Wow...........you're a complete nutcase, dude. It's scary how delusional you are.

[/quote]You're a grown man, a father to a new born, yet you still find the time to argue with teenagers and get frustrated to the point where you curse up a storm, a mod warns you and then you take your remaining anger out on the mod? And it's hilarious how you thought that by appologizing to everyone in the thread that you wouldn't get suspeneded.
    [/quote]

Obviously the "home" has more liberal rules about computer time for the more serious mental cases than they used to.

I defy you to provide the proof that goes along with this deranged rant of yours. Until then, I'm done arguing with a mental patiant.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin