+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HEY ANTREL ROLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM CALLING U OUT!!!!!HOW BOUT JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!!!HOW BOUT U STEP UP AND BE A MAN AND A LEADER AND TAKE THIIS DEFENCE OVER INTEAD OF RUNNIN UR MOUTH!!!!EARN UR PAYCHECK CAUSE RITE NOW UR STEALING THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

Re: HEY ANTREL ROLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="dcbjw27"]IM CALLING U OUT!!!!!HOW BOUT JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY!!!HOW BOUT U STEP UP AND BE A MAN AND A LEADER AND TAKE THIIS DEFENCE OVER INTEAD OF RUNNIN UR MOUTH!!!!EARN UR PAYCHECK CAUSE RITE NOW UR STEALING THE MONEY!!!!!!!![/quote]

How about directing this at the nominal Captain, Justin Tuck? Talk about stealing a paycheck.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!!

[quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

Tuck isn't hurt either and why the need for name calling?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

[/quote]because he's 10

sorry,,,im venting..

[quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

You don't post a lot here, so you may just need some coaching. There is no need for personal attacks against other posters. You make your point and they make theirs. That's how this works.

If you're in need of any clarifying information, send me a Private Message and I'll walk you through it.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

what do you mean tuck isnt hurt? pretty sure he is

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

what do you mean tuck isnt hurt? pretty sure he is[/quote]

He was, now he's worried about being hurt again. He gave an interview last week where he said it's in his head. I'm paraphrasing, but that's the situation.

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="dcbjw27"]ROLLE S NOT HURT STUPID!!!![/quote]

[/quote]

what do you mean tuck isnt hurt? pretty sure he is[/quote]

He was, now he's worried about being hurt again.* He gave an interview last week where** he said it's in his head.* I'm paraphrasing, but that's the situation.
    [/quote]

oh..i thought he was scared of making it worst..i didnt know he wasnt flat out injured anymore..something still seems wrong with him..we went from an all pro to a bum..that just doesnt happen for no reason