+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We Efin Got this!

Playoffs here we come! All of you whining on these boards need to relax. The Giants are by no means the prettiest team, but you can NEVER count them out. We have been let down time and time again but we've also seen the Giants turn the corner. You want Coughlin and Gilbride gone? Then what? wait a few failed seasons for everyone to shuffle out, filter in, and maybe get back to the playoffs? Screw that! This is our favorite franchise NOW and I still believe. If anyone can shrug off a few losses and play incredible against an unbeaten team its the Gmen. I truly believe we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Where will you guys be then? -Right back on the happy train. I might be dreaming, they could lose all of those games, but I'd rather be the one cheering them on then saying "I knew they would lose". Grow a spine and stand tall, because that's what it takes to win in life and football. WE expect it from the players, why shouldn't they expect it from us? Go GIANTS!!! []

Re: We Efin Got this!

[quote user="Crazy 88"]Playoffs here we come! All of you whining on these boards need to relax. The Giants are by no means the prettiest team, but you can NEVER count them out. We have been let down time and time again but we've also seen the Giants turn the corner. You want Coughlin and Gilbride gone? Then what? wait a few failed seasons for everyone to shuffle out, filter in, and maybe get back to the playoffs? Screw that! This is our favorite franchise NOW and I still believe. If anyone can shrug off a few losses and play incredible against an unbeaten team its the Gmen. I truly believe we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Where will you guys be then? -Right back on the happy train. I might be dreaming, they could lose all of those games, but I'd rather be the one cheering them on then saying "I knew they would lose". Grow a spine and stand tall, because that's what it takes to win in life and football. WE expect it from the players, why shouldn't they expect it from us? Go GIANTS!!! []
    [/quote]

Thanks for the motivational speech! Give it a rest.

Bench Player

Well said crazy 88. Remember last year when the Jets got spanked from the Pats like 45-3. Where did they end up? In the championship game. So you cant go by 1 game. I know it been a tough last 3 games but it is what it is. We still got alot of talent on the team. Maybe this game was the real wake up call for us and the coaches. Lets do it GMEN. Have confidence.

It's hard to keep my head up right now. Especially with the pack coming up. really hope your right

I really hope this game was a wake up call, I thought the philly game was....It all comes down to how we play vs the packers. If we lose in a respectable manner then I can live with it but if we get totally annihilated like we did last night, then I have no hope for this season.

[quote user="AMB631"]Well said crazy 88. Remember last year when the Jets got spanked from the Pats like 45-3. Where did they end up? In the championship game. So you cant go by 1 game. I know it been a tough last 3 games but it is what it is. We still got alot of talent on the team. Maybe this game was the real wake up call for us and the coaches. Lets do it GMEN. Have confidence.
    [/quote]

is that you andrew?

Bench Player

Yea I hope im right too. We really need our D to really step it up. We need to blitz alot more. We are successful when we blitz. It would help to if Bradshaw is back and Boley.

Bench Player

Yeaa its andrew

All-Pro

Giants got what? another beat down lined up, we facing the Packers off of ten days rest, we playing on 6 days............

[quote user="AMB631"]Yea I hope im right too. We really need our D to really step it up. We need to blitz alot more. We are successful when we blitz. It would help to if Bradshaw is back and Boley.
    [/quote]

Please show me some stats...some numbers..some tape...SOMETHING! to back up this rather general statement.