+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Distractions

Distractions

My GF has the habit when talking on the phone to walk and talk constantly from room to room. Already told her to make ALL the possible calls to every friend, relative and neighbor she has . She needs to get them out of the way prior to the game
    I will not be responsible for my reactions to phone calls and typical female gibberish when the game starts !!!

Bench Player

Re: Distractions

Bros before Hos []

BTW, don't listen to me, I am getting divorced [6]

[quote user="RedskinHater"]My GF has the habit when talking on the phone to walk and talk constantly from room to room. Already told her to make ALL the possible calls to every friend, relative and neighbor she has . She needs to get them out of the way prior to the game
    I will not be responsible for my reactions to phone calls and typical female gibberish when the game starts !!!

[/quote]

So you're preparing your alibi already? Sounds tense!

All-Pro

[quote user="RedskinHater"]My GF has the habit when talking on the phone to walk and talk constantly from room to room. Already told her to make ALL the possible calls to every friend, relative and neighbor she has . She needs to get them out of the way prior to the game

[/quote]Lol
    Me to but when mine did it it worked so we don't yell as much
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I would get really annoyed. My ex used to walk around naked during the Giants games to distract me. Only time I don't want to see a naked woman is when the Gmen are playing.

I put my 9mm pistol in the car- can always claim temporary insanity. ( I have a diagnosis of PTSD ).[:@]
    Actually she does root for the G's !

Starter

Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun. We all now see why he's my EX.

My current boyfriend is a Steelers fan, so we both understand not to bother each other during the game...I was terrified to talk to him after the Denver fiasco. He's converted to the Giants for the rest of the playoffs however )

[quote user="TheCatchIII"]Bros before Hos []

BTW, don't listen to me, I am getting divorced [6]
    [/quote]
    I'm divorced twice...[]

[quote user="lnp12"]Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun. We all now see why he's my EX.

My current boyfriend is a Steelers fan, so we both understand not to bother each other during the game...I was terrified to talk to him after the Denver fiasco. He's converted to the Giants for the rest of the playoffs however )
    [/quote]
    Steelers fan is also a red flag

[quote user="lnp12"]Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun. We all now see why he's my EX.

[/quote] Relationships and football fever do NOT mix. Glad to hear it doesn't make a differemce what sex the fan is !! []