+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Patriots or Ravens?

Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.

Re: Patriots or Ravens?

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
    [/quote]

:/ first lets beat san fran.

2nd if the ravens win, wouldn't offense superiority really not mean much of anything?

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
    [/quote]

2nd if the ravens win, wouldn't offense superiority really not mean much of anything?

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens[/quote]
    I don't want to hear Belicheck and Brady arse kissing for two weeks whether the Giants win or not.

I'm rooting for the Ravens, regardless if we win or lose.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who would you rather face in the Superbowl? I'm not sure who to root for. Obviously I want the better match up. We already beat the Patriots so I know we could do it again, but I think the Ravens might be a better match up for us because they're weaker offensively.
    [/quote]

3rd to answer your question. I guess the ravens[/quote]

Obviously we need to beat San Fran first, but I figured that since this game is being played first I might as well make a thread.

Bench Player

*snoooore*... hm... what? oh... Pats TD. finally something happening in this game.

oh and a Ravens TD to boot. *yawwn* keep it close guys and beat up each other good.

Starter

Ravens. I want revenge.
    We already beat the Pats in both the SB and regular season, so I don't really want that rematch.

But, as everyone here has already said, lets beat SF first.

Don't care just keep winning Giants!!

I want a Ravens rematch. We need to avenge our only Super Bowl loss.

I can never root for the Ravens but I think they would be a better matchup.