+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Re: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Chill, bread - you and a handful of other philly guys ain't like this ******bag.

Just laugh at him. That's what we're doing

poor bread/.........

I get down and thank God everyday that I was blessed with the requisite brain functionality to void sounding like this empty-headed piece of nimrod

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

I'M SUREZ U WEREZ EATINGZ RICE-A-RONIZ WHILEZ CRYING AND WATCHING THE GAMEZ RIGHT KID?

LOLLLLL

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

who's the dumb *** today?. :::smh:::

Bench Player

rice a roni and cheeseteak for this guy while watching the giants play in the superbowl

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

I'm going to love watching my team in another Super Bowl. HOW ABOUT YOU.

+ Reply to Thread