+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Bench Player

Re: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Lol too funny...and I thought some of the soccer fans over here were dumb.

Haha Eagle fans get out of here by the time we play in the next game your season will have been over for a month haha Go big Blue!

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?

Bench Player

Dear Eaglenation5 (I can only assume tat the other 4 "Eaglenation" (s) died from an overdose of stupidity),

I was relaxing after a well deserved course of roasting 3 niners fans over my oversized BBQ pit in my palatial suburban retreat, when I happened upon your pathetic attemp to string together enough coherent thoughts to form a sentence ( the hallmark of any Eagle fan to bribe thier way out of 3rd grade).
    "My O MY!" I exclaimed as my flunky( I call him "Jaworski") was fetching me another mint julep.
    "Jaworski "I bellowed! "Fetch me another julep It's dreadfully hot out here!" "Have you read the paper this morning?" I queried, knowing full well he could not read anything but the simplest drivel( like say, an Eagles play book from last century)."Now you know I cain't read no writin' ,boss".
    "Oh, that's right, you're from Philly." Would you like me to read the words to you, lad?"
    "I shorly would, if'n it taint no bother", stammered the faithful, if slow witted former Eagle". "jes as long as thar ain't no LT in it. He give me the willies. "Well, stop polishing the silver and gather at my feet. There, comfy?"
    "Yassa."
    "Good"
    "It says here that the Eagles have never won a superbowl. What do you make of that I asked".
    "Never?"
    "No never, not no how, now no way!"
    "Why you talkin' like de lion from de wizzid of odds?" "O am I? Sorry just habbit when talking to a slug; any way, it appears your team is compromised of thugs, dimwits and villians and have never done anything other than to make a name for themselvses throughout the league as world class hacks".
    "No!" cried out my faithful (if leagally an idiot) minion.
    With tears in his eyes and a string of felony assault charges on his record I dispatched him to the sweet by and by with a well placed .44 cap to his upper medula and slept the sleep of the just.
    Eagle fans my have this read to them by thier probation officer or the moderator at any of the 12 step programs you are doubtlessly enrolled in (court order i am guessing).

[quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?[/quote]Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?[/quote]Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.[/quote]

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?[/quote]Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.[/quote]Unlike the jets board where I got banned for just saying i was a Giant fan without bad mouthing there team or anything. I

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Come in to the light Bread.Start rooting for a team that will give you the thrill of a championship in your lifetime.The Eagles and a good portion of their fanbase are flat out losers
    #80 Get Well Soon

guys, there is no need to respond to this loser, he obviously isn't coming back after what happened, now if SF had won it would be a different story

probably along the lines of "I told you, u guys were 9-7, i Knew u wouldn't win"
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Starter

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.[/quote]Hahaha. I'm a pretty young guy, in like 20 years if we still have no ring, I'd consider it. Wouldnt want my future kids going through this torture lol

+ Reply to Thread