+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Go Eagles!......and park my car I'm off to the Super Bowl. Those Eagles make the best valets.

Veteran

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.[/quote]Hahaha. I'm a pretty young guy, in like 20 years if we still have no ring, I'd consider it. Wouldnt want my future kids going through this torture lol[/quote]Do it Bread! Do it!. We would welcome you with open arms! You could marry a beautiful Giants fan, and spawn a new generation of faithful Giants fans.

[quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?[/quote]Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.[/quote]

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.[/quote]So, are you here to talk football or just trolling. Because so far, I have not seen you make any intelligent argument, other than having 20 posts of why people are not banned.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="vcruz2013"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you![/quote]

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?[/quote]Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.[/quote]

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.[/quote]So, are you here to talk football or just trolling. Because so far, I have not seen you make any intelligent argument, other than having 20 posts of why people are not banned.[/quote]

I'll talk football with people who know and understand football... a virtue that you have demonstrated numerous times to lack over the past several seasons.

Do you think Coughlin will once again not have this team prepared, because according to you, he hasn't for the past 4 weeks.

Here are some examples of your "intelligent" football talk. ALL during the 9ers game.

RoanokeFan:ALL IN, guys
    giantsforce: Yeah, ALL IN for cleaning out the locker room at the Met and joining the rest of the teams that will not go to the SB. (Wrong)

RoanokeFan:Eli, get a first down and eat some clock up
    giantsforce: All Eli did is eat up the ball on that sack. He cannot read this defense today. Sorry folks but if we give them the ball back you know Ackers will drill it even from 60 yards out. (Wrong)

giantsforce: So much for Eli's 4rth qrt comebacks. It ain't happening today. (Utterly wrong)

buddy33: TURN OVER!
    giantsforce: Sorry Buddy. It ain't happening today (Oh so wrong)

Gmen2005: don't let up. Please.
    giantsforce: They already did. Get ready for 7 here very fast. (Corr- wait, nevermind. Wrong.)

giantsforce: I thought Coughlin's strengths were discipline and Special Teams. So far, all these years he has been here I have seen neither. But let's give the guy an extension!
    giantsforce (responding to self lol): See what I am talking about? No discipline. Also, I thought we had nothing to worry about Smith!!!! (God, ever so wrong)

RoanokeFan: That has to be reversed
    giantsforce: And then what?? Self destruct??? (Nope.)

giantsforce: The Giants team quit in the 3rd qrt. (How'd they win then)

The question is, how do you consider yourself a Giant fan?

And that's all I can stomach to post... And you say I'm the troll with no intelligent posts? No wonder you have a high post count.

And don't bother to respond. You aren't worth anymore of my time.

Veteran

[quote user="vcruz2013"]And don't bother to respond. You aren't worth anymore of my time.[/quote]check your PM

</P>

The Eages equipment in January/February........BWAHAHAHA. Happy 52 years.......AND COUNTING</P>

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

STFU you ***** *** troll!! Your hate only makes us stronger
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]</P>

1960</P>