+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If we lose the Green Bay Game Coughlin should announe his RETIREMENT

And thanks for the memories Tom we all appreciate what you have done. But its time to move on. We never had a good defense except when Spagnola was the DC. So your success was largely the result of his being there. I'm for Bill Cowher or John Gruden. We had better move on this because Philly may be firing Ried and we may lose Cowher or Gruden to them.We also need a new DC. Our defense looks totally confused and was unprepared on Monday night. thats coaching folks. When you lose that badly its a preparation problem.

Re: If we lose the Green Bay Game Coughlin should announe his RETIREMENT

[quote user="a50yrfan"]And thanks for the memories Tom we all appreciate what you have done. But its time to move on. We never had a good defense except when Spagnola was the DC. So your success was largely the result of his being there. I'm for Bill Cowher or John Gruden. We had better move on this because Philly may be firing Ried and we may lose Cowher or Gruden to them.We also need a new DC. Our defense looks totally confused and was unprepared on Monday night. thats coaching folks. When you lose that badly its a preparation problem.[/quote]

that would be kind of stupid seeing as how it has no bearing on whether we get into the playoffs or not, the 4 games after that do
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and how many SBs have Cowher and Gruden won? What was that? I couldn't heaar you. Oh right. Same number as Coughlin. Thanks

[quote user="RonJon"]and how many SBs have Cowher and Gruden won? What was that? I couldn't heaar you. Oh right. Same number as Coughlin. Thanks[/quote]

Cowher is 12-9 in playoff competition as well as the 1 Super Bowl and you never saw a Cowher team get blown away like Monday Night.

In case U guys havent noticed the Giants are a mediocre football team. I had them at 9-7 before the season. Talent wise there not as good as the Saints or Packers its as simple as that

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]In case U guys havent noticed the Giants are a mediocre football team. I had them at 9-7 before the season. Talent wise there not as good as the Saints or Packers its as simple as that[/quote]

Just curious if that 9-7 changed after all the injuries.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

you also never saw a Cowher team deal with so many critical injuries either and survive.

I'm predicting 8-8. Maybe we beat the Cowboys once on emotion alone. . .perhaps BJ's last great game as a Giant. And I can't see us getting swept by Washington.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".

If we win the OP should retire from the NY Giants fan base.

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]I'm predicting 8-8. Maybe we beat the Cowboys once on emotion alone. . .perhaps BJ's last great game as a Giant. And I can't see us getting swept by Washington.
    [/quote]

i think worst case is 9 wins...

Fear the name, appreciate the game