+ Reply to Thread

Two more games folks and the football season is all over.

I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?

Re: Two more games folks and the football season is all over.

[quote user="BornLegend"]I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?[/quote]

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCG

[quote user="BrianK"][quote user="BornLegend"]I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?[/quote]

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCG[/quote]I'm not looking for fame on this board bruh... I got plenty of that in my real life. I wish sometimes people would leave me alone... lol. I'm just trying to kill time and conversate a lil bit before the game starts. Why are you so miserable? Relax, life is good.

Football season is NEVER "over".

[quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.[/quote]

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.[/quote]

Yeah...the off season seems so long.* I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

[/quote]I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride.

Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait!

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

[/quote]I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride. Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait![/quote]

[B]

Wishing you and your lovely bride all the luck in the world.

IF they are fortunate enough to get there and win...

There's the parade/rally and player appearances on Letterman, etc. Then the ring design, and the America's Game on NFL Network and the championship DVD/Blu-Ray, and ring ceremony and players bringing the Lombardi to their high schools, and before you know it it's draft time.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells