+ Reply to Thread

Two more games folks and the football season is all over.

I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?

Re: Two more games folks and the football season is all over.

[quote user="BornLegend"]I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?[/quote]

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCG

[quote user="BrianK"][quote user="BornLegend"]I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?[/quote]

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCG[/quote]I'm not looking for fame on this board bruh... I got plenty of that in my real life. I wish sometimes people would leave me alone... lol. I'm just trying to kill time and conversate a lil bit before the game starts. Why are you so miserable? Relax, life is good.

Football season is NEVER "over".
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.[/quote]

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]Football season is NEVER "over".[/quote]Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.[/quote]

Yeah...the off season seems so long.* I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

[/quote]I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride.

Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait!

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="FBomb"]

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!

[/quote]I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride. Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait![/quote]

[B]

Veteran

Wishing you and your lovely bride all the luck in the world.

IF they are fortunate enough to get there and win...

There's the parade/rally and player appearances on Letterman, etc. Then the ring design, and the America's Game on NFL Network and the championship DVD/Blu-Ray, and ring ceremony and players bringing the Lombardi to their high schools, and before you know it it's draft time.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells